Home

TheSinner.net

Lab reports!!! :'(

With so many students studying psychology, we now have our own forum rather than clogging up the main sinner forum!

Lab reports!!! :'(

Postby JM on Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:59 pm

currently doin the PS2002 lab report and let me just say, to speak on behalf of probably 90% of 2nd years: stats suck :( they are the worst!!!

gaaaaaaaah, does anyone understand them and are we reeeeally expected to use them outside or after our uni life???

that is all, rant over, frustration vented :) now feelin' good...

[hr]

"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
JM

Re:

Postby Amorphous on Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:52 pm

I think the idea is more that we use them INSIDE of uni life, for Honours and possibly PhDs/research. They are a necessary evil.

Anyway, you have no right to complain, I was helping you. :P
If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
Amorphous

Re:

Postby B!TCH on Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:36 am

Just like everyone to know, Ive done all my stats...and for once, I think they are right!!
W00000
If I dont get full marks for the stats Ill cry.
B!TCH

Re:

Postby nighteyes on Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:01 pm

the lab reports are screwed - how knows the effect this will have on the main exam

[hr]

i didnt say i was consistant, just right!
i didnt say i was consistant, just right!
nighteyes

Return to Psychology