Home

TheSinner.net

PS2002

With so many students studying psychology, we now have our own forum rather than clogging up the main sinner forum!

PS2002

Postby ribs on Thu May 11, 2006 4:05 pm

So everyone how's the study going? Bio is taking up all my time at the mo so not able to start revising till Sunday.
Thought the stats test went ok though - would like to know what others thought though....

[hr]

Riddick: Remember that favorite game of yours?
Kyra: "Who's the Better Killer?"
Riddick: Let's play.
Summer is a state of mind.
ribs

Re:

Postby Amorphous on Thu May 11, 2006 4:42 pm

I found the stats pretty decent, though I think I made a mess of the MCQs at the beginning. With my luck they'll finally stop asking us what a Type I/II error is on the very day that I actually manage to remember which is which. :)

Still haven't seen my lab report, but that's my fault more than anyone elses.
If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
Amorphous

Re:

Postby Marie55 on Sat May 13, 2006 2:51 pm

Stats test seemed to go ok...hope the AUT action is over soon so we can get marks back. I'm not desperate to know but it's frustrating having very little idea how you're doing.

I'm finding it easy enough to revise for perception and language but the physiology stuff is sooo dull- I like the diff colour handouts but I find it really hard to concentrate on.
Marie55

Return to Psychology