Home

TheSinner.net

PS2001

With so many students studying psychology, we now have our own forum rather than clogging up the main sinner forum!

PS2001

Postby ParisInTheAutumn on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 pm

PS2001. Where are the evolution lectures on webCT I can only see the first 2. Thanks.
ParisInTheAutumn

Re:

Postby Cuchulainn on Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:39 pm

There only are two evolutionary lectures on webCT. The lecturer said he wasnt going to put them up, those two are only there because they have lots of latin names in them, so people could check spellings.
'You can find a job and sort your life out any time, the pub closes in five hours'
Cuchulainn

Re:

Postby nighteyes on Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:01 pm

That sounds nice and evil. I wonder if it is the same guy that I had last year. Who is the lecturer. Cheeky hint if it is the same guy go the his xerox box in the main library short loan. A full thing of his lectures are there. I photocopied them all last year.
:D

[hr]

i didnt say i was consistant, just right!
nighteyes

Re:

Postby wento on Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:53 pm

Those are the only ones that will be available.

Quoting parisintheautumn from 21:20, 5th Jan 2007
PS2001. Where are the evolution lectures on webCT I can only see the first 2. Thanks.
wento

Re:

Postby nightowl on Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:13 pm

Thanks nighteyes - didn't know about the xerox boxes. Thank God - can revise from proper notes now!

Quoting nighteyes from 18:01, 6th Jan 2007
That sounds nice and evil. I wonder if it is the same guy that I had last year. Who is the lecturer. Cheeky hint if it is the same guy go the his xerox box in the main library short loan. A full thing of his lectures are there. I photocopied them all last year.
:D

[hr]

nightowl

Return to Psychology