Home

TheSinner.net

junior honours modules

With so many students studying psychology, we now have our own forum rather than clogging up the main sinner forum!

junior honours modules

Postby Garnet on Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:46 pm

when do we choose these? I know from my other subject but not this one. Just wondering if i have missed an e-mail. thanksx

[hr]

so alive, so full of fire and music!
I joined the sinner in 1970 :-O
Garnet

Re:

Postby OhhMy on Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:04 pm

Quoting garnet from 15:46, 22nd Apr 2007
when do we choose these? I know from my other subject but not this one. Just wondering if i have missed an e-mail. thanksx

[hr]

so alive, so full of fire and music!

It depends if you are doing single or Joint honours. It you are doing a joint honours degree and want BPS this can be quite complicated. So you need to see your advisor.

If you are doing single honours then you have no choice for Junior honours modules so you just sign up for everything with beginning with PS3 and PS4040.
OhhMy

Re:

Postby Thalia on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:12 pm

Haha, choices, what an amusing suggestion ;-)

But yeah, with joint honours if you want BPS approved there are certain modules you must take.

Surely you don't decide in second year until after you get your second 11 and are accepted into honours? Or is my memory just playing tricks on me?

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby nighteyes on Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:15 pm

never mind Juniour honours "choices" - when do you think the department is going to pull their finger out and organise next years seniour honours?

[hr]

i didnt say i was consistant, just right!
i didnt say i was consistant, just right!
nighteyes

Return to Psychology