Home

TheSinner.net

Alex Koester for AU President Get Involved

For discussions of elections only please.

Candidates must sign their posts with their full name and nominated position. No unregistered posts will be allowed.

Alex Koester for AU President Get Involved

Postby Alex Koester on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:27 am

HI Guys, my name is Alex Koester and I'm running to become your AU President. Here is my website: www.alexkoester.com and here are my 250 words. Thanks for reading.

Yes, I am the orange man running around like ‘Where’s Wally/Waldo’.

It is great to meet so many of you and hear your opinions as well as publicising sport and encouraging people to Get Involved.

I am as passionate about sport as I have been about this campaign and I hope you can be too.

PROMOTION – this is something I want to continue both to encourage people to Get Involved and to create the kind of University spirit you see across the pond. I will deliver you with a Saints Sport website we can be proud of and provide you with the opportunities you want by encouraging and developing a diverse club system within the AU.

PARTICIPATION – I want to make it easier for you to Get Involved even if you don’t want to join a club. I hate the gym fees and will see the end of them in my term. We need facilities that we can be proud of and I will make that a reality for everyone while also freeing up Wednesday afternoons for us to enjoy them.

PERFORMANCE – Lets excel at sport like we do at academics! I will make this possible by reducing your costs so you can compete and enjoy yourselves. I will give you the coaches and coaching opportunities we are lacking.

Thank you for Getting Involved, I hope you have enjoyed my campaign as much as I have. Make me your AU President and this will continue.

Think Orange, Vote Alex Koester
Alex Koester

Re: Alex Koester for AU President Get Involved

Postby Lattesometime? on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:31 am

Alex

"get involved" is disgustingly generic st andrews lexicon i'm afraid.

do you also enjoy "cheeky" pints? and "schweffing"? or are you a "quaffer"? "epic banter"?

Latte some time?
Lattesometime?

Return to Elections 2010