Home

TheSinner.net

STARTING A BAND

Any questions about St Andrews? Ask here! The older, wiser generation will be sure to fill you in. Many people have decided on St Andrews after reading these boards, so give it a go!

STARTING A BAND

Postby Luke on Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:24 pm

Hello I am starting at St Andrews this year to read English, and I am posting to see if there are any musicians out there who would be interested in starting a band.

I am a guitarist/pianist; into Radiohead, Coldplay, U2, Beatles, REM etc. My email address is luke_chambers@hotmail.com

Cheers
Luke
Luke

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:45 pm

As I said to those Hutchinson brothers, I'm up for a bit of singing. Come and find LiveSoc at the Socs Fayre and meet other musicians, and find out about the jam nights, where you can see me sing a few songs.

[hr]

RUSH KATO '05!

rush.kato@gmail.com
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:53 pm

I like those bands, radiohead are great, but sadly can't play any band-worthy instuments! hehe x

Re:

Postby Chris on Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:55 pm

Quoting Luke from 00:38, 6th Sep 2005
Hello I am starting at St Andrews this year to read English, and I am posting to see if there are any musicians out there who would be interested in starting a band.

I am a guitarist/pianist; into Radiohead, Coldplay, U2, Beatles, REM etc. My email address is luke_chambers@hotmail.com

Cheers
Luke

Yes I am very interested. I am staying in uni hall too so i will see you there.
Chris

Re:

Postby Luke on Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:15 am

Yes I am very interested. I am staying in uni hall too so i will see you there.[/quote]

How did you know that I was staying in Uni Hall? Oh i guess you read the accomodation board. never mind. I'll not bother posting this.
Luke

Re:

Postby Dragon. on Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:52 pm

I might be up to try,
I play trombone, if that's any use.
I also dable on the keyboard.

but that might not be what you're looking for.
nice choice in music by the way,
Dragon.

Return to New Students! First Years!