Home

TheSinner.net

paying the tuition deposit online?

Any questions about St Andrews? Ask here! The older, wiser generation will be sure to fill you in. Many people have decided on St Andrews after reading these boards, so give it a go!

paying the tuition deposit online?

Postby ksm on Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:12 am

Ok, this is going to sound like a really dumb question. I emailed the school and asked how to do this and all they told me was to refer to my student ID offer letter.

I did that. My letter told me to go to the website to pay my tuition deposit. Which is all well and fine. I went and started the process to pay it but then when I got to the part where I was ready to pay, it asked me to log in with my email and password.

Can someone tell me how I'm supposed to pay the deposit if I don't have a school email yet since I'm new and my offer is still conditional until I graduate from my current university?

Again, sorry if this sounds dumb. I'm sure there is a very obvious answer but since the school wasn't much help, I was hoping someone here might be.
ksm

Re:

Postby Catherine on Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:07 am

I think you can probably put off paying your fees until your offer becomes unconditional. I'm pretty sure that's what I did. When it becomes unconditional you will get sent your email address and password and then you can pay your fees.
Hope this helps.
Catherine

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat May 06, 2006 11:18 am

Well i recieved an unconditional offer, and still have yet to get an email address. What should I do?
Quoting Catherine from 10:46, 27th Apr 2006
I think you can probably put off paying your fees until your offer becomes unconditional. I'm pretty sure that's what I did. When it becomes unconditional you will get sent your email address and password and then you can pay your fees.
Hope this helps.

Re:

Postby orudge on Sat May 06, 2006 12:27 pm

Your e-mail address and password are not activated until you arrive here in Freshers Week. I'm not sure about paying of tuition fees, isn't that something you get sorted in freshers week when you matriculate?

[hr]

http://www.owenrudge.net/
http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37103734
orudge
Administrator

Re:

Postby lizzie_liz on Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:19 pm

i payed my tuition fees during freshers week as allready mentioned your email account is not activated until freshers week
lizzie_liz

Re:

Postby Anon on Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:25 am

The tuition deposit is different from tuition fees. The deadline for this may have passed though.... You don't have to know your username and password to make a payment online, just click on 'No' when your asked whether you are a student or a member of staff. So that the payment can be properly credited to your account, use your student ID no (it should start 06*******) or use your own name, not the name on the card. For further information on making payments, email

Quoting ksm from 22:42, 25th Apr 2006
Ok, this is going to sound like a really dumb question. I emailed the school and asked how to do this and all they told me was to refer to my student ID offer letter.

I did that. My letter told me to go to the website to pay my tuition deposit. Which is all well and fine. I went and started the process to pay it but then when I got to the part where I was ready to pay, it asked me to log in with my email and password.

Can someone tell me how I'm supposed to pay the deposit if I don't have a school email yet since I'm new and my offer is still conditional until I graduate from my current university?

Again, sorry if this sounds dumb. I'm sure there is a very obvious answer but since the school wasn't much help, I was hoping someone here might be.
Anon

Return to New Students! First Years!