Home

TheSinner.net

where to buy things?

Any questions about St Andrews? Ask here! The older, wiser generation will be sure to fill you in. Many people have decided on St Andrews after reading these boards, so give it a go!

where to buy things?

Postby Guest on Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:52 pm

i am an american student coming over in the fall. i am going to be arriving a few days early to buy what i need like a cell phone, printer, towels, hair dryer, flat iron etc. is it best to stay in edinburough and buy these thngs there or can i find it all in st andrews???

Re:

Postby The Yettoner on Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:59 pm

You can find it all in St. Andrews, and if not you'll have time to pop down to Edinburgh - it's only an hour on the train.

[hr]

"Faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see." - Hebrews 11:1
"Faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see." - Hebrews 11:1
The Yettoner

Re:

Postby Fozzy Bear on Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:15 pm

and if you cant be bothered going to edinburgh, dundee is only 30 minutes away by bus.
but yeah, you can get all the stuff you need in st andrews, unless you need some really obscure stuff. :P

[hr]

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying." - Woody Allen
Fozzy Bear

Return to New Students! First Years!