Home

TheSinner.net

Accommodation in Sept - Uni Hall

Any questions about St Andrews? Ask here! The older, wiser generation will be sure to fill you in. Many people have decided on St Andrews after reading these boards, so give it a go!

Accommodation in Sept - Uni Hall

Postby Lucy on Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:09 pm

Hi! In September I'm going to be in Uni Hall on E floor. Could someone please tell me what this means for my general happiness and wellbeing over the 12 months or so of my life?! Should I be utterly devastated that I am in a shared room next year?

Thank you!!

Lucy xxx

(PS If this stresses anyone out because they haven't heard, then I applied last year and deferred so that's probably why!)
Lucy

Re:

Postby The Penguin Of Death! on Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:36 am

Quoting Lucy from 19:47, 28th Jun 2006
Hi! In September I'm going to be in Uni Hall on E floor. Could someone please tell me what this means for my general happiness and wellbeing over the 12 months or so of my life?! Should I be utterly devastated that I am in a shared room next year?

Thank you!!

Lucy xxx

(PS If this stresses anyone out because they haven't heard, then I applied last year and deferred so that's probably why!)

wow!!! you are either in my room or one of my best friends rooms next year?!!!! is it E3 or E13? I was E13.
Now, E floor is a separate little corridor on A floor (ground floor) which is boys, but the only bad thing about that is that you have to share a kitchen with them (its kind of like when you were little..boys really can be dirty smelly things!)
there are 9 rooms on E floor, 2 shared and 7 single. The single ones are absolutely tiny!!! so you are pretty lucky to get a sared one. E13 is bigger than E3 (its a pretty massive room!) E floor also has the best toilet facilities in hall because you are such a small corridor that was added on later. 2 showers, 1 bath and 3 toilets between 11 girls :-)
Uni hall in general is amazing, its so small that it is like a family/ community and you will get to know everyone and be made to feel perfectley at home!
any other questions give me an email (kathryn_dunlop@hotmail.com) or post back here. ooooh and i have pics of E13 tooo if you want.
(yes, i know i sound far too excited, but it is kind of exciting and weird at the same time to possibly be speaking to the person who will be living in my old room!)

edit - come along to www.uni-hall.co.uk and join, it's a great way to speak to everyone already there.
The Penguin Of Death!

Re:

Postby uni haller on Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:30 am

Welcome to uni hall - check out our website http://uni-hall.co.uk/portal.php

Theres a message board where you can leave any questions. You're in for a great year
uni haller

Return to New Students! First Years!