Home

TheSinner.net

Uni Hall anyone?

Any questions about St Andrews? Ask here! The older, wiser generation will be sure to fill you in. Many people have decided on St Andrews after reading these boards, so give it a go!

Uni Hall anyone?

Postby Rachel on Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:27 pm

Hey all. Just found out today I'm in Uni hall. I don't really know much about it except for the stuff I've found here on the Sinner and on the uni site as well. I've heard all the virgin megastore nicknames.What's it really like in hall?
Rachel

Re:

Postby schmod on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:39 pm

Quoting Rachel from 19:41, 19th Jul 2007
Hey all. Just found out today I'm in Uni hall. I don't really know much about it except for the stuff I've found here on the Sinner and on the uni site as well. I've heard all the virgin megastore nicknames.What's it really like in hall?

I'm there too, in the Old Wing!

--
Andrew
schmod

Re:

Postby The Penguin Of Death! on Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:12 pm

it's definately the best hall in st andrews! :-)

have you taken a look at the hall website?

www.uni-hall.co.uk
The Penguin Of Death!

Re:

Postby Rachel on Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:46 pm

Quoting The Penguin Of Death! from 17:12, 22nd Jul 2007
it's definately the best hall in st andrews! :-)

have you taken a look at the hall website?

www.uni-hall.co.uk

I looked at the site a bit, but thought I'd ask around the Sinner as well. What are some of the big hall events planned for Freshers week? What have they done in the past?
Rachel

Re:

Postby mhuzzell on Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:46 am

I'm not on the Fresher's Team this year, so I'm not sure what specific events are planned, but there will probably be some event planned every night, or almost, and nearly every day as well. We're active and 'spirited' like that. Uni Hall vodka bars are legendary.

Off the top of my head, some specific things to look forward to:

- Loads of icebreakers, get-to-know-you games and parties!
- Beach games
- Garden party

[hr]

I FOUND JESUS... he was behind the couch the whole time!
I FOUND JESUS... he was behind the couch the whole time!
mhuzzell

Re:

Postby person on Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:27 pm

you all are amazingly lucky, uni hall is literally the best hall in st andrews. everyone loves it and the community is very tight. freshers week they help you move in to your room, they take you around the town and out at night, they dont let anyone feel left out or alone. i was in first year last year and i was nervous, but it turned out to be the best part of st andrews. the rooms are really nice in all the wings and yes the virgin megastores nickname is used but honestly the girls in there are anything but, they're all great fun...well mostly lol.
person

Re:

Postby ElStudente on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:53 pm

Yay! Other Uni Hall folk! I'm in Wardlaw...hi all.
ElStudente

Return to New Students! First Years!