Home

TheSinner.net

May Ball

Any questions about St Andrews? Ask here! The older, wiser generation will be sure to fill you in. Many people have decided on St Andrews after reading these boards, so give it a go!

May Ball

Postby Scarlett on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Hey I keep hearing all this hype about the May Ball - can anyone tell me when tickets will go on sale and if there will be a free bar as there has apparently been before?
Scarlett

Re: May Ball

Postby orudge on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Tickets go on sale after Easter, according to Facebook:

The KK Club wrote:Ladies and Gentleman,

We can now announce the remaining tickets for the Charity May Ball 2009 will go on sale on Wednesday the 15th April. These tickets will be priced at £45 for the Classic Experience and £75 for the VIP Experience.

Both of these experiences are completely all inclusive, at the BBQ, on the funfair rides and at the bar no money will change hands.

We will be releasing all the details next week but in the meantime why not wet your appetite by watching the below video.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video ... 8335557189

Charity May Ball 2009 - Black Tie No Wallet

£45 is surprisingly cheap compared to what the standard prices were in previous years.
orudge
Administrator

Postby Hennessy on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Wasn't it £80 one year? Nevermind I won't be going, wild horses couldn't drag me to that smug-fest. Not until my fourth year anyway.
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby Scarlett on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Thanks!
Scarlett

Return to New Students! First Years!