Home

TheSinner.net

House 6??

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

House 6??

Postby louise on Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:30 pm

hey! i'm movin into house 6 next year! just wonderin who i was gonna be sharin with.....?
louise

House 6

Postby lunathemoonmonster on Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:02 pm

By next year do you mean 2004/2005? If you do, then I'll be in room 3.
lunathemoonmonster

house six

Postby louise on Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:23 pm

yeah. cool, i'm in room six. studying medicine, going into second year. what about you??

[s]Unregisted User lunathemoonmonster wrote on 20:28, 26th Jun 2004:
By next year do you mean 2004/2005? If you do, then I'll be in room 3.
louise

Re:

Postby lunathemoonmonster on Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:20 pm

Hi, I'll introduce myself properly. I'm Laura, I live in Manchester and I'm a modern languages student studying French, German and Russian. I'll be a second year in September. Three of our housemates are called Jenny, Yao and Joy. We're all second years. Jenny is also a language student, studying French, Italian and Linguistics. Yao and Joy are both Jenny's friends. I don't know them very well, but I know they're both Chinese, and very nice. I don't know who the other person we'll be sharing with is, though.

Laura
lunathemoonmonster

hiya!

Postby louise on Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:36 pm

i'll introduce myself properly too then! like i said i'm a medical student and i'm from edinburgh. i'm 19 and i stayed in fife park last year in house 22. what day are u arriving? i'm gonna come up on the 19th. see u then! x
louise

Re:

Postby lunathemoonmonster on Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:13 pm

I'll be arriving on the 18th, the sooner the better! I don't know what time the others are arriving though. I'll see you on the Sunday!
lunathemoonmonster

Hi!

Postby November Rain on Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:59 pm

Hi Laura, Louise, Yao and other residents of House 6 I've yet to meet :)

I'm Jenny, a 2nd year student of French, Italian and Linguistics. I'm 19 years old, I come from Worcestershire. I also did some German and have learnt random bits of Dutch, Portuguese and Korean too. Kind of get carried away on the whole language thing, really :) Other than that obsession, I also have an unhealthy obsession for Guns n Roses, Star Trek and chocolate... none of which have any connection, but hey :) I'd be interested in finding out more about you all too, if you're around before 18th Sept. when I'm moving in.

Talk to you all soon! :)

Jen
November Rain

hey!

Postby louise on Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:39 pm

hey! just thought i'd say hi! i'm louise and i'm sure you've read all about me from the post above :)! i'm arriving on the 19th at some point so i look forward to meeting u then!

p.s. are u the same jenny who knows laura? x
louise

Hey :)

Postby November Rain on Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:44 pm

I'm definitely the Jenny who knows Laura - at least I should hope I know her pretty well after living her with 5 months and all but living with her 3 months prior to that! :) We met on an open day and then recognised each other when she lived across the landing from me - not spent many days apart since! We're both completely insane and if everyone else is in House 6, we're going to get along like a house on fire :) It'll be great - I'm sure we'll have a good time getting to know each other :) I'm looking forward to meeting you all :) What do you all think of having a house 6 meal or drink out somewhere? Let me know what you think.

Talk to you soon!

Jen

[s]Unregisted User louise wrote on 22:52, 6th Sep 2004:
are u the same jenny who knows laura? x
November Rain

Re:

Postby lunathemoonmonster on Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:38 am

Sure, Jen, that would be great, as long as it's after I get my loan. I'm completely skint, and the year hasn't even started yet! I think we should bake a cake as well, sort of a house warming thing. Just a really random thought.

*goes off in own mind...*

Erm...yeah, so, anyway, see everyone next weekend ;)

*hugs*

Laura
lunathemoonmonster

Postby November Rain on Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:29 pm

I'm beyond skint already, but I guess that's something we're all used to now! :) Cake idea's good - going out is good. Anyone else in House 6 interested in going for drink/meal? I've got bin bags and air freshener for the place already - need more bin bags and bog roll. Also found a really snazzy tablecloth in Argos, if you fancy it in the kitchen to brighten it up?? Just thinking of things to make it more homely. Does anyone know what comes in the kitchen already? Do we need to get things like cutlery and mugs and pans etc.?

Jen

[s]lunathemoonmonster wrote on 02:38, 10th Sep 2004:
Sure, Jen, that would be great, as long as it's after I get my loan. I'm completely skint, and the year hasn't even started yet! I think we should bake a cake as well, sort of a house warming thing. Just a really random thought.

*goes off in own mind...*

Erm...yeah, so, anyway, see everyone next weekend ;)

*hugs*

Laura
November Rain

Re:

Postby lunathemoonmonster on Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:53 am

Table cloth sounds good. I'm bringing a couple of fridge magnets, and I'm going into Manchester next week, where I'll be getting two packs of those magnetic letters (one pack mult-coloured, one pack glow-in-the-dark) so we can write messages on the fridge. I'll also be bringing the two plants.

Does anyone have any objection to me bringing my goldfish?

*hugs*

Laura
lunathemoonmonster

kitchen!

Postby loula on Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:23 pm

just a random question...any of u guys in the riding club?? i'm wantin to join this year n it'd be good if i had someone to go with...:)
louise x
loula

kitchen??

Postby loula on Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:24 pm

he he that post had nothing to do with the kitchen! oops xx
loula

Riding Club

Postby November Rain on Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:34 pm

Nope - sorry, Louise, I'm not in the Riding Club :( I'm guessing we're talking about horses and not bicycles! I like cycling, but don't actually have a bike, which is really useful!

What do you think about having a house 6 meal/drink, Louise? Any suggestions for where? Personally, I favour Littlejohn's, The Tudor Inn (drink only), Byre... but wherever really :) Let me know what you all think.

See you in 1 week!

Jen
November Rain

Re:

Postby lunathemoonmonster on Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:03 pm

Nope, not into riding. I like horses, and used to enjoy riding, but these days I'd pity the poor horse I rode. It would end up with a broken back :S
Laura
lunathemoonmonster

Horses!

Postby November Rain on Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:37 pm

Hey, Laura :)

We're soon going to change that though :) With your diet of lentils and celery that Jotty's going to force down you (not if I can help it!), we'll get you back on horses again :) I've never rode (ridden? rodified?... hmm *-)... roded?) a horse before. Don't plan on it either - too scared too :S I'm only little, don't forget!

Jen

[s]lunathemoonmonster wrote on 21:03, 11th Sep 2004:
Nope, not into riding. I like horses, and used to enjoy riding, but these days I'd pity the poor horse I rode. It would end up with a broken back :S
Laura
November Rain

Re:

Postby lunathemoonmonster on Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:13 pm

Then we'll get you a little horse. I used to know this horse called Schlumpf....

[hr]http://alwaysbombating.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/Redeye.jpg
lunathemoonmonster

Scary!

Postby November Rain on Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:20 am

Yikes, Laura! :S Are you trying to scare House6 off with that pic?! :P Only 6 days to go now! :) Does anyone know anything about the remaining 2 in our house?

Jen

[s]lunathemoonmonster wrote on 23:13, 11th Sep 2004:
http://alwaysbombating.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/Redeye.jpg
November Rain

Re:

Postby lunathemoonmonster on Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:15 am

No idea, we're the only ones who have been talking :'(. Oh, well, we'll find out soon enough. And what's wrong witht he picture? It's not that bad, is it? :$
Laura
lunathemoonmonster

Next

Return to Fife Park