Home

TheSinner.net

DRA flatmates

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

DRA flatmates

Postby emily on Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:23 pm

As some of the contracts for DRA went out today, I was wondering two things:

1. Does anyone know what LG stands for in the address?

And

2. If anyone else is living in flat 7 in the LG house, I'm there too, and I thought it might be nice to meet up before we all move in. I applied by myself and so am not expecting to know anyone!

Thanks,

Emily
emily

Re:

Postby hoopy froodette on Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:50 pm

LG = Lang
Nothing succeeds like a toothless budgie.
hoopy froodette

Re:

Postby alexD on Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:55 am

im in DRA!

how far exactly is DRA from the uni buildings? looks pretty far on the handy dandy St Andy's map.. (HAHA i am so lame).

(edited to remove room number for privacy/security - ed)
alexD

DRA

Postby Lisa on Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:01 am

[s]Unregisted User alexD wrote on 13:47, 21st Aug 2004:[i]
im in DRA!

Me too : )

how far exactly is DRA from the uni buildings? looks pretty far on the handy dandy St Andy's map.. (HAHA i am so lame).

Not a clue...far enough so that there is a bus (I think)

My address says TU, do you know if that is a building or what? Where are you?
Lisa

Re:

Postby Thackary on Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:02 am

TU is Tulloch house, part of DRA.

DRA is just less than one mile from the town centre. 10-15 minutes walk.

Walk every day - it'll help keep you trim
Thackary

Re:

Postby Mohawk on Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:30 pm

[s]Thackary wrote on 11:02, 4th Sep 2004:
TU is Tulloch house, part of DRA.

DRA is just less than one mile from the town centre. 10-15 minutes walk.

Walk every day - it'll help keep you trim

but i'd suggest getting a bicycle, comes in handy

[hr]
Orientation 2004

More Details at http://www.yourunion.net/
Mohawk

DRA Flatmates

Postby SeanG on Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:03 pm

I'm also in DRA, but I'm in Forbes. It's going to be a surprise to find out what the place looks like because the DRA website still has artists renderings instead of photos!
I'm sure it will be nice though, new at least
SeanG

Re:

Postby Claire on Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:04 pm

Lisa, I'm in Tulloch too!

xclairex

[edited to remove room number for privacy/security]
Claire

Re:

Postby Matt on Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:05 pm

Hi! Is there anyone else staying in DRA NI? Not sure exactly what that means, but it'd be nice to get to know someone before I get there. The shy type, you know...
Matt

FOOD AND BED LINEN

Postby Matt on Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:05 pm

Addtionally, I'm a bit worried about the fact that I CAN'T COOK and this place won't do it for me!!!! (don't you just love the accmodation service?) Is there a canteen or something in DRA where I can get lunch on the cheap?

I've also heard tell that I need bed linen for a double bed, is this true for all rooms?

Many thanks,

Matt
Matt

Re:

Postby Ewan Husami on Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:05 pm

They also mispell university.

"Univerisity". Honestly.
Ewan Husami

Re:

Postby I refuse to support the badgers on Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:44 pm

I lived in DRA last year, it rules.

I am living there again this year it will rule again. It is by far (well actually joint with new hall) the smartest and most modern block. And yes you need your own sheets but then do you really want to have sheets that someone else has lived in all year? The best thing about it is we are right next to the football pitches. And the next best thing is that the sports rep is really cute. Hiya charley!
I refuse to support the badgers

Re:

Postby mealyb on Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:39 pm

I'm in DRA too whoooh looks good but I'm not sure about the cooking bit, I wanted catered accomodation but whey hey, beanz rule! I'm in SH, are all these lettered places close by? Can we all meet up somewhere? Is there car parking like safe, just got my first 'real' car, oh an what time do we have to get there for on the satruday?
mealyb

Re:

Postby Zoe on Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:40 pm

[s]Unregisted User Matt wrote on 09:42, 5th Sep 2004:
Hi! Is there anyone else staying in DRA NI? Not sure exactly what that means, but it'd be nice to get to know someone before I get there. The shy type, you know...

I'm in NI too! So guess will be seein ya next wk!
Zoe

Nisbet

Postby Liz on Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:42 pm

[s]Unregisted User Zoe wrote on 18:57, 12th Sep 2004:
I'm in NI too! So guess will be seein ya next wk!
[/i]

Just thought i'd say hi cause i'm in nisbet too! I'll be in apartment 5, which one are you in? Well, see you soon.
Liz

NI 5

Postby Zoe on Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:59 pm

Heyho! I'm in 5 as well so we shall be flatmates! See ya sunday!
Zoe

Re:

Postby Matt on Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:31 pm

Phew! I'm glad someone's replied! I was panicing like billy-o, thinking they'd put me on my own or something (well, who knows. I'm not too chuffed with the accommodation service at the moment). Will this be your first year here?
Matt

Re:

Postby Matt on Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:32 pm

I'm in apartment 4, I think (not sure which way round those two numbers go). Nice to know (sort of) someone else. Even though I've no idea what sort of person you are, it's comforting.

Matt
Matt

Re:

Postby Engelbert on Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:17 pm

[s]Unregisted User emily wrote on 11:55, 20th May 2004:
If anyone else is living in flat 7 in the LG house, I'm there too, and I thought it might be nice to meet up before we all move in. I applied by myself and so am not expecting to know anyone!

Hey Emily,

I am living in flat 7 of Lang. I'm big into anime, Papa Roach, and tanks of the former Soviet Union... and I'm really, really big into Xena the warrior princess, if you know what I mean. Interesting stuff but nothing too unmanageable. Isobel Clifford said you and I would make a great pair.

Hope to see you soon.

-Bert
Engelbert

Return to The Students' Association (Union)