Home

TheSinner.net

House 10 anyone?

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

House 10 anyone?

Postby tuck on Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:41 pm

Hi,
I'm about to go into 3rd year and i'm moving into house 10 this year and as it was a bit of a last minute thing, I applied alone (sob!) Just wondering who i'll be sharing with so if you're a fellow house-tenner reading this, it would be great to hear from you.
Enjoy the rest of the summer,
beth ***
tuck

10,Fife Park

Postby CheZ on Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:33 pm

Hey Beth,
i'm living in No.10 too!!! however,the other 5 of us in the house were flatmates in this very same flat last year already..and we applied together to stay in the same flat again.but it's always nice to know a new flatmate!
We are going into 2nd year, so it'll be lovely to have someone older and wiser..LoL!
Anyway,i'm Cheryl, and hope to hear from u soon.
Regards,
Cheryl.

[s]tuck wrote on 01:41, 2nd Sep 2004:
Hi,
I'm about to go into 3rd year and i'm moving into house 10 this year and as it was a bit of a last minute thing, I applied alone (sob!) Just wondering who i'll be sharing with so if you're a fellow house-tenner reading this, it would be great to hear from you.
beth ***
CheZ

Re:

Postby asslick on Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:33 pm

ooh hello!

im not moving into no. 10 but me and me mate ishbel are returning to house 12, the house of fun! we're both in 3rd year too and feel free to come visit!
wat u studying?

alex xx
asslick

Re:

Postby Bex on Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:57 pm

Hi Beth,
I am one of the 5 that lived in house ten last year, germs (well Cheryl) told me you had left a message saying you were moving in with us, its nice to know who you are before we all get there. I am moving back in on the 18th and i will have cake, so if ur movin in then u may well get some (sad i know, buying freinds with cake, nevermind!)
see you soon
Bex

[s]tuck wrote on 01:41, 2nd Sep 2004:
Hi,
beth ***
Bex

Re:

Postby tuck on Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:09 pm

hey,
thanks so much for replying to my message. I'm really looking forward to moving in now that i have some idea of who i will be with and I look forward to meeting you. I will be moving in on the 18th I think (just in time for the cake Bex - thanks!)
Also, thank you Alex for your invite to the Fun House number 12 - can't wait for the Fife Park chaos to commence.
Well take care and I'll see you soon.
beth ***
tuck

Re:

Postby Becci on Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:13 am

Hey, ur welcome, hope u like chocolate!
we are all looking forward to meeting you, not long now!!
oh and i just want to correct something on my last message, cheryls nickname is gerbs, not germs, bit of a typo there, soz.

C u soon
Bex

[s]tuck wrote on 20:09, 4th Sep 2004:
hey,
thanks so much for replying to my message. I'm really looking forward to moving in now that i have some idea of who i will be with and I look forward to meeting you. I will be moving in on the 18th I think (just in time for the cake Bex - thanks!)
Also, thank you Alex for your invite to the Fun House number 12 - can't wait for the Fife Park chaos to commence.
Well take care and I'll see you soon.
beth ***
Becci

hey!

Postby Gerbs on Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:02 pm

hello there,
i just want to say to Bex - remember to leave me some cake!!!!!!don't finish it all!!!!! or i'll cry! LoL... and yeh, thanks for the correction of my name..hahaa...
i still am not sure when i'll be back down to St.As...i really wish i will go back down as soon as i arrive back in Aberdeen...coz i just don't wanna miss the fun and all the goss!!!!!!!!!
anyway, look forward to seeing all of those in House 10!!!(esp. u,beth!)
Anyhoo,bye for noo.
Luv&Hugs,
Gerbs(Cheryl)xxx
Gerbs

Re:

Postby Jo on Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:39 pm

Hi Beth!!!
I am one of the 5 who are moving into House 10 in Fife park next year! Chez just told me that you had left a message on here, so I thought I'd come and introduce myself! It's good to finally know who we'll all be living with next year, no surprises now! Anyway, I'll be moving in on the 18th too probably, just to get some of bex's cake!! See everyone then, can't wait!
Jo
Jo

Hello

Postby Anaken on Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:39 pm

[s]Unregisted User asslick wrote on 16:34, 2nd Sep 2004:
ooh hello!

im not moving into no. 10 but me and me mate ishbel are returning to house 12, the house of fun! we're both in 3rd year too and feel free to come visit!
wat u studying?

alex xx

Hey Alex, I'm Anaken.. Me and my mate David are moving in house 12 too.. I'll be in 3rd year and David will be in his 4th year... Yup, I think house 12 will be a house of fun. Hello to all guys in house 10 as well. See u guys then!! Have fun!!
Anaken

Re:

Postby Becci on Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:22 am

Course i will save you some cake hun! look at this we have met a few new people on this board, you wont have to wave madly at everyone to meet new people!! have fun in india. cu all soon xx

[s]Gerbs wrote on 15:02, 8th Sep 2004:
hello there,
i just want to say to Bex - remember to leave me some cake!!!!!!don't finish it all!!!!! or i'll cry! LoL... and yeh, thanks for the correction of my name..hahaa...
i still am not sure when i'll be back down to St.As...i really wish i will go back down as soon as i arrive back in Aberdeen...coz i just don't wanna miss the fun and all the goss!!!!!!!!!
Anyhoo,bye for noo.
Luv&Hugs,
Gerbs(Cheryl)xxx
Becci

Re:

Postby Becci on Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:27 am

Course i will save you some cake hun! i'm nice like that! Wow we have kinda met a few new people on this board, now u wont have to wave madly at everyone to meet new people! have fun in india, xx
ps hey everyone, cant wait to get back, one week and i'll be on my way (long way to travel!!)

[s]Gerbs wrote on 15:02, 8th Sep 2004:
hello there,
Anyhoo,bye for noo.
Luv&Hugs,
Gerbs(Cheryl)xxx
Becci

Can't wait either!

Postby Gerbs on Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:04 pm

I can't wait either!
Of course I'll still be waving at people,BeX! u know that's like MY thing!!! Coz,firstly,u can meet peeps,and they'll remember u...also,if I do it, then i can also embarrass u guys! so why not,eh??LoL!
anyway,bye for now!take care,peeps!
Gerbs.xxx

[s]Becci wrote on 13:27, 10th Sep 2004:[i]
Course i will save you some cake hun! i'm nice like that! Wow we have kinda met a few new people on this board, now u wont have to wave madly at everyone to meet new people! have fun in india, xx
ps hey everyone, cant wait to get back, one week and i'll be on my way (long way to travel!!)
Gerbs

Hi from House 6 :)

Postby November Rain on Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:09 am

Hey,

I'm a second year who'll be moving into house 6, not too far from you guys :) My name's Jenny and I'm doing French, Italian and Linguistics. The other people in my huse are Laura, Yao, Louise and 2 other random people we've not met yet. So, if you'd like to meet some more of your neighbours, feel free to drop by any time :)

See you soon!

Jen
November Rain

House 12!!

Postby Asslick on Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:25 pm

[s]Unregisted User Anaken wrote on 17:16, 8th Sep 2004:

Hey Alex, I'm Anaken.. Me and my mate David are moving in house 12 too.. I'll be in 3rd year and David will be in his 4th year... Yup, I think house 12 will be a house of fun. Hello to all guys in house 10 as well. See u guys then!! Have fun!!
[/i]

Hi Anaken,
Looking forward to meeting you and david! Freshers week should be cool. we just have to find out our other two housemates now :)
See you soon
Alex
Asslick

Return to Fife Park