Home

TheSinner.net

Tuition - English

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Tuition - English

Postby November Rain on Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:54 pm

Hey :)

Are there any International students in DRA and Fife Park who would like to have some English tuition? We live in House 6 and would like to offer conversation practice, proof-reading, help with grammar and anything else you may have difficulties with. If you have any questions, just drop by House 6 and ask for Jenny or Laura :)

Thanks,

Jenny and Laura
November Rain

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:47 pm

Will you please just go fuck yourselves
[Mod: I wasn't going to let this through, but then I thought 'Bollocks to it, we need a good kickoff on here']

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:17 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 17:39, 24th Oct 2004:
[Mod: I wasn't going to let this through, but then I thought 'Bollocks to it, we need a good kickoff on here']

WHat a wee shame poor laura and jenny

Re:

Postby hoo m i on Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:25 pm

What's wrong with offering tuition?
hoo m i

Re:

Postby November Rain on Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:51 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 18:20, 27th Oct 2004:
[s]Unregisted User wrote on 17:39, 24th Oct 2004:[i]

[/i]

Is there really a need for you to be so f**king patronising to us? We are two students badly in need of some money - not having a helluva lot of luck in finding jobs because timetable is all spread out and in the middle of the day. Not all of us have got rich parents who can support us, and it hardly helps when people like you treat us like shit just because we haven't got any money! We are offering something we might be able to help some people with, and would allow us to afford to eat. If you're not interested, DON'T BOTHER REPLYING! Simple as that.

So, if anyone is interested in tuition, please ignore the above (provoked) rant, and simply reply on this thread.

Thanks.
November Rain

Re:

Postby Haunted on Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:44 am

If your that poor why are you living in DRA? Its a financial black hole!
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:24 am

[s]hoo m i wrote on 17:25, 31st Oct 2004:

everything is wrong with it especially if you have to pay!!! haha

Re:

Postby not impressed on Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:24 am

[s]November Rain wrote on 23:51, 8th Nov 2004:
[s]Unregisted User wrote on 18:20, 27th Oct 2004:[i]

Is there really a need for you to be so f**king patronising to us? .... Not all of us have got rich parents who can support us, and it hardly helps when people like you treat us like shit just because we haven't got any money!
[/i]

That first thing you said is horrible because I know people who would say something like that genuinely so I wouldn't recommend people get tuition off of people who can be so nasty.

And as for the second comment, as a St Andrews student that is the worst thing you can possibly say as your assuming the rest of us are oh so much better off. I think not and no one made a comment on here to do with your money situation.

Rant of not, think before you speak because those comments there will get NO ONE wanting any help from you to do with anything at all.

Apalling.
not impressed

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:25 am

[s]November Rain wrote on 23:51, 8th Nov 2004:
[s]Unregisted User wrote on 18:20, 27th Oct 2004:[i]
[s]Unregisted User wrote on 17:39, 24th Oct 2004:[i]

[/i]

Is there really a need for you to be so f**king patronising to us? We are two students badly in need of some money - not having a helluva lot of luck in finding jobs because timetable is all spread out and in the middle of the day. Not all of us have got rich parents who can support us, and it hardly helps when people like you treat us like shit just because we haven't got any money! We are offering something we might be able to help some people with, and would allow us to afford to eat. If you're not interested, DON'T BOTHER REPLYING! Simple as that.
[/i]

Hello!! This is The Sinner!!

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:25 am

i agree - what twat wrote that???

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:35 pm

I dont understand, if your so poor then you should have got the full bursary (I'm assuming that your from the UK) this bursary alone would pay for the years rent at Fife Park plus more. Also why cant you work at the weekend? I'm not well off, but I aint desperate as it aint that bad. My job, bursary and loan covers everything.
I know who you two are and maybe if you would stop wasting you money on shit and then expect your housemates to pay for a share of something they never agreed on, you wouldn't be in a mess.

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:35 pm

I think November Rain should pull her head out of her fat arse and get with the program you rich twat! Go cry elsewhere!

Apology

Postby November Rain on Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:54 pm

I have just caught up with the comments people have made on my post on 8th November. I have also re-read the post I wrote, and I would like to apologise for some of the comments I made. At the time of writing, I was already in a bad mood and then reading the two previous comments, I just felt the need to rant back. On hindsight though, I realise that I was a bit excessive and unreasonable.

I retract the comment about the rich parents. I do honestly realise that many students are in the same position as this - needing money, I guess I just let the previous comments get to me, and fair enough, my money situation wasn't mentioned; probably took it a bit personal. So, I apologise for that.

However, the circumstances behind my comments still hold, and although I should have been much more diplomatic than I was in my rant, there are still reasons of my own why I'm restricted in certain avenues. I know you don't know what my circumstances are, which is why my rant is rendered even more unreasonable. I'd just like to say that my rant was fuelled by being irritated and a bit angry, as opposed to outright nastiness. Anger fades, nastiness doesn't - I hope that you can see now that I'm calm, I do honestly regret the manner in which I wrote that post.

One other thing though: The person who wrote the comment at 12:15 on 15th November, since you know me and have found fault with me, could you perhaps make yourself known to me? I know that you must be either a resident of this house or a friend of one of the residents. If ever anyone has a problem with me, I would always rather have it out in the open, so we can talk face-to-face and deal with it, rather than resorting to making anonymous comments on here.

Thank you.

November Rain
November Rain

Fat arse???

Postby Guest on Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:12 pm

Erm....People on here claim to know who November Rain is, yet this comment completely contradicts that. If you actually knew her, you'd know that's she's a stick!

I think not

Postby Guest on Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:36 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 13:00, 15th Nov 2004:
I think November Rain should pull her head out of her fat arse and get with the program you rich twat! Go cry elsewhere!

If she was rich do you really think she'd subject herself to twats like you on here?

How brave

Postby Guest on Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:37 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 12:15, 15th Nov 2004:
I dont understand, if your so poor then you should have got the full bursary (I'm assuming that your from the UK) this bursary alone would pay for the years rent at Fife Park plus more. Also why cant you work at the weekend? I'm not well off, but I aint desperate as it aint that bad. My job, bursary and loan covers everything.
I know who you two are and maybe if you would stop wasting you money on shit and then expect your housemates to pay for a share of something they never agreed on, you wouldn't be in a mess.

Wow, what a brave person you are. You claim to know who these people are and yet you feel free to insult them behind their backs without telling them who you are.

If we were all to sink to that level I'd point out that I know who you are, and you're mother is an ugly bitch. I wouldn't want to do that though now would I :)

Well that's ok then

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 19:36, 5th Nov 2004:
[s]hoo m i wrote on 17:25, 31st Oct 2004:[i]

everything is wrong with it especially if you have to pay!!! haha
[/i]

That's fine then because YOU don't. It would be nice if you'd fuck off though.

Re:

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 22:47, 10th Nov 2004:
i agree - what twat wrote that???

Your mother....[edited: fairly fierce insult removed]

Return to Fife Park