Home

TheSinner.net

Anti social animals

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Anti social animals

Postby Webbie on Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:06 pm

Fife Park, anti social hall. Some of us here think we social beasts. Others less so. They just want to be left alone, or live in their small social bubbles. This is a shame for first years, because they don't know each other. These party rules are making it harder, too. Neighbours don't speak to one another, we never do anything together. Thats not good, not good at all. I know that fourth years have little patience with some first year aged 18, but, as first years, we should unite. Have some damn spirit. Drink some damn spirits together.

There's going to party in 16 soon. Its been as happening as a graveyard in Fife park recently so we thought we'd spuce things up.

This message was brought to you by Alex and John of 16 after a lengthy and thoughtful discussion on the social lives of Fife Park residents. If you have a problem, don't just swear at us on the sinner, come to house 16 and we'll talk it over.
Webbie

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:49 am

Hi,

I am from house 27. We always have parties. They are always open to everyone in Fife Park(As long as you are not a twat).

So perhaps the reason you don't see the social life is because you don't make an effort either. Fife Park is a funny old place but there cetainly is fun to be had here.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Thalia on Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:11 pm

People should advertise their parties more - i'd come to them ;-)
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Webbie on Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:48 pm

Ok, don't worry 27, we in 16 are not twats.

But you gotta admit, Fife Park does have a reputation as a bit of an anti social hall. And us here in 16 have had experience when chatting to some older hands at Fife Park, that while not exactly being rude, they havn't been that welcoming. Of course, thats not everybody.

And i suppose there's an anti-social element in most halls.

But yeah, i see what you mean, we should all make an effort.

Incidentally, some lads in 20 are thinking of sorting out some Fife Park hoodies, quite a few people are interested, anyone else?
Webbie

Re:

Postby Rennie on Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:01 pm

Hi,

Lazy bastard senior student here. Hoodies were thought of, but we thought there wouldn't be enough demand. I'll start another thread on here trying to see if there's any interest - I know of a supplier.

Rennie
Rennie

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:04 am

[s]Webbie wrote on 22:06, 6th Feb 2005:

This message was brought to you by Alex and John of 16 after a lengthy and thoughtful discussion on the social lives of Fife Park residents. If you have a problem, don't just swear at us on the sinner, come to house 16 and we'll talk it over.

Webbie's a ho. Dunno who John is, he's probably gay.
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby Webbie on Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:35 pm

Rob is DRA.

Has small Penis.

But seriously mate, unlike the DRA board can't we keep this Fife Park one in a condition that does not resemble the chaos of the DRA board.
I mean, the DRA board is insane, like a constant slagging match, which is about coherent as a farting competetion.

Stay away with your bizarre repetoire of crap slurs.
Webbie

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:50 am

[s]Webbie wrote on 23:35, 9th Feb 2005:
Rob is DRA.

Has small Penis.

But seriously mate, unlike the DRA board can't we keep this Fife Park one in a condition that does not resemble the chaos of the DRA board.
I mean, the DRA board is insane, like a constant slagging match, which is about coherent as a farting competetion.

Stay away with your bizarre repetoire of crap slurs.

Think you'll find 'crap slurs' is itself a crap slur. And damn you, what am I meant to do instead, READ? WRITE AN ESSAY? (PUT CAPSLOCK ON?!) No sir, don't call our board insane, it is completely and utterly logical as a means of procrastinating.

Furthermore, it is a small select group of people that 'slag' each other off, the rest of us engage in mass orgies in Scott and Nisbet. Jealous? Good.

And you swore you'd never mention the penis. I was kind enough to let you have it for a night, the least you could do is not besmirch its good reputation with your slander.
I go lectures now.
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:09 pm

Ok, i've never been the 27, but we here in 16 are not twats so i wouldn't worry.

But you gotta admit that in many respects this hall has a bit of an anti social reputation. For instance some of us here in 16 have tried to make conversations with some older residents here in Fife park and not been not exactly welcomed which has an effect of, sort of, leaving us jaded in terms of meeting people within Fife Park.

But on the other hand, there is an aspect of that in most halls i suppose.

But you get the picture, and yeah, you're right, we should all make a bit more of an effort.

Shabba!

Re:

Postby Thalia on Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:07 pm

I always seemed to find plenty going on last year but it is a bit dead for action in Fife Park lately - although that might just've been cos i spent a lot of last semester hiding in my room being ill ;-)

Of course the party rules thing is a bit of a bugger really :P
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:47 pm

Poor caroline. You should come out tonight. Chippy and I are getting wasted.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Thalia on Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:50 am

As you saw, i was out :-) Though i was dancing too much to really bother getting much beyond a bit tipsy ;-)
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:59 am

I got totally hammered then went to the beach. I relly shouldn't let drink rule my life. Or maybe I should. I don't know.

Such is life.
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby CrisisLoan on Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:44 pm

[s]munchingfoo wrote on 10:49, 7th Feb 2005:[i]
Hi,

I am from house 27. We always have parties. They are always open to everyone in Fife Park(As long as you are not a twat).

You are from house 27 and you are a cock boy who loves cock boy, cock boy
CrisisLoan

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:14 pm

Honestly, I'll take that account back if you don't stop abusing it. :P
munchingfoo

Return to Fife Park