Home

TheSinner.net

Summer: Anyone Alive?

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Re:

Postby hoopy froodette on Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:28 pm

I've got saturday and sunday off.

[hr]

Nothing succeeds like a toothless budgie.
hoopy froodette

Re:

Postby Phantasm on Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:08 pm

Quoting hoopy froodette from 17:28, 1st Jul 2005
I've got saturday and sunday off.

[hr]

I'm off today, Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday. Up early for catering next-week. I cant wait!

Just got out of my bed, was also out in town lastnight. Zzzzz :)
Dean Learner: "I had a cat once. I dropped a safe on it. It was a write-off, so I stood on it's head."
Phantasm

Re:

Postby hoopy froodette on Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:48 pm

That's next saturday and sunday, by the way. I was out in town getting wasted last night, and I was still at work for 9:05 am today. I'm so tired now - my weaker eye is starting to close up!
Where were you in town last night then?

[hr]

hoopy froodette

Re:

Postby Phantasm on Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:05 pm

Quoting hoopy froodette from 16:48, 2nd Jul 2005
That's next saturday and sunday, by the way. I was out in town getting wasted last night, and I was still at work for 9:05 am today. I'm so tired now - my weaker eye is starting to close up!
Where were you in town last night then?

[hr]

Started the evening at The Union which we left quickly as it was stone cold dead. Off the The Vic for a while next, then sat on the wall outside TP's before closing up events with chips from Empire. All very fun and very wasted by the end!

Where/what did you get upto lastnight? Is anything exciting going on tonight?
Dean Learner: "I had a cat once. I dropped a safe on it. It was a write-off, so I stood on it's head."
Phantasm

Re:

Postby hoopy froodette on Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:10 pm

Started in Ma Bells, had yummy Opal Fruits, moved to the Raisin briefly, it was a bit shit, so we went to the Vic until it was chucking out time.
Nothing going on tonight - I'm so tired and I look like I'm winking permanently! Will probably be up for drinking tomorrow or monday though :)

[hr]

hoopy froodette

Re:

Postby Phantasm on Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:34 pm

Quoting hoopy froodette from 17:10, 2nd Jul 2005
Started in Ma Bells, had yummy Opal Fruits, moved to the Raisin briefly, it was a bit shit, so we went to the Vic until it was chucking out time.
Nothing going on tonight - I'm so tired and I look like I'm winking permanently! Will probably be up for drinking tomorrow or monday though :)

[hr]

Cool. I think I'll stay in and watch a film tonight unless something more exciting presents itself. I don't have any food in the house so will probably end up eating another takeaway. I'm so healthy.
Phantasm

Re:

Postby hoopy froodette on Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:08 pm

I fell asleep watching Live 8 and had a dream where someone was talking about Snowpatrol. When I woke up Snowpatrol were on the tv - how good is my sleep-music recognition?!
What film did you watch? I've been watching Time Team's Big Roman Dig - I'm such a Classics geek [img]littleicons/blush.gif[/img]

[hr]

hoopy froodette

Re:

Postby Phantasm on Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:21 pm

Quoting hoopy froodette from 22:08, 2nd Jul 2005
I fell asleep watching Live 8 and had a dream where someone was talking about Snowpatrol. When I woke up Snowpatrol were on the tv - how good is my sleep-music recognition?!
What film did you watch? I've been watching Time Team's Big Roman Dig - I'm such a Classics geek [img]littleicons/blush.gif[/img]

[hr]

The film watching fell by the wayside, I was going to watch The Godfather or Schindlers List but put on Live 8 instead. It's pretty stupid, what with Bill Gates and David Beckham parading about.

Ah Time Team, I used to watch it religiously before Uni, every Sunday after a roast dinner. Good times.

I mean how can you not enjoy it when it has characters like Phil:

IMAGE:www.wessexarch.co.uk/press/press_images/Phil_Harding_small.jpg

Look at him, hes a legend!

Anyway, I'm bored now so watching a film is once again presenting itself as something to do. Know any better ways to pass such boring times?
Phantasm

Re:

Postby Phantasm on Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:22 pm

Quoting hoopy froodette from 22:08, 2nd Jul 2005

[hr]

The film watching fell by the wayside, I was going to watch The Godfather or Schindlers List but put on Live 8 instead. It's pretty stupid with Bill Gates and David Beckham parading about.

Ah Time Team, I used to watch it religiously before Uni, every Sunday after a roast dinner. Good times.

I mean how can you not enjoy it when it has characters like Phil:

IMAGE:www.wessexarch.co.uk/press/press_images/Phil_Harding_small.jpg

Look at him, hes a legend!

Anyway, I'm bored now so watching a film is once again presenting itself as something to do. Know any better ways to pass such boring times?
Phantasm

Re:

Postby Phantasm on Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:06 pm

Testing new sig.

[hr]

"We will build our own cities in which there will be no place for humans except to serve our ends! And we shall found our own armies, our own religion, our own dynasty! And that day is upon you NOW!"
Phantasm

Re:

Postby hoopy froodette on Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:30 pm

Phil IS a legend. And so are Mick's jumpers, in an interestingly odd sort of way...
Not found any good ways to pass the time, just watching tv and Casanova on DVD, and cooking, which I really like, only problem being it's too hot to be in the kitchen for long.

[hr]

hoopy froodette

Re:

Postby Phantasm on Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:55 pm

Quoting hoopy froodette from 20:30, 4th Jul 2005
Phil IS a legend. And so are Mick's jumpers, in an interestingly odd sort of way...
Not found any good ways to pass the time, just watching tv and Casanova on DVD, and cooking, which I really like, only problem being it's too hot to be in the kitchen for long.

[hr]

Too hot to be in a kitchen? Tell me about it, I've been in the DRA kitchens slaving away/eating all the leftovers.

Time to DRINK BEER!

[hr]

"We will build our own cities in which there will be no place for humans except to serve our ends! And we shall found our own armies, our own religion, our own dynasty! And that day is upon you NOW!"
Phantasm

Re:

Postby hoopy froodette on Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:06 pm

Oh? I didn't think there was any catering on today.

[hr]

hoopy froodette

Re:

Postby Phantasm on Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:14 pm

Quoting hoopy froodette from 21:06, 4th Jul 2005
Oh? I didn't think there was any catering on today.

[hr]

There was tonight, just for dinner time though, I wasn't on for long so I've no basis to complain. I'm in catering the whole day tomorrow, so all is well.

I'm also becoming accustomed to dossing about, something the week of the Open is sure to see to. On top of that, I havent been out of an evening since Friday, a distressing statistic to say the least. My MSN Messenger is also being retarded so I can't communicate with anyone that way.

Note to self: Find time to drink and be merry ASAP.

[hr]

Phantasm

Re:

Postby hoopy froodette on Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:35 pm

How about some drinking tomorrow night?

[hr]

hoopy froodette

Re:

Postby Phantasm on Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:29 am

Quoting hoopy froodette from 20:35, 5th Jul 2005
How about some drinking tomorrow night?

[hr]

Excellent, merely name a time and a place.

[hr]

"We will build our own cities in which there will be no place for humans except to serve our ends, and we shall found our own armies, our own religion, our own dynasty, and that day is upon you NOW"
Phantasm

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:16 am

I suggest drouthies, since it is the best, and I will be working. What more could you ask for :P.

[hr]

[s]
My entire life in boolean logic

¬emptyGlass(pint) => drinking(Andy)
emptyGlass(pint) AND ¬stomache(full) => buy(pint)
emptyGlass(pint) AND stomache(full) => buy(vodka)
emptyGlass(vodka) => buy(vodka)
¬emptyGlass(vodka) => drinking(Andy) [/s]

IMAGE:t3300.homepage.dk/Awesome.gif
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby hoopy froodette on Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:43 pm

Well, it's the DRA pub quiz at 7.30. Saw Rolf and he said some of you were going, so I'll come round to House 5 at say, 7.15?

[hr]

hoopy froodette

Re:

Postby Phantasm on Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:48 pm

Quoting hoopy froodette from 16:43, 6th Jul 2005
Well, it's the DRA pub quiz at 7.30. Saw Rolf and he said some of you were going, so I'll come round to House 5 at say, 7.15?

[hr]

Righto.

Argh I fell asleep, must shower etc, in order to be respectable for going out.

[hr]

"We will build our own cities in which there will be no place for humans except to serve our ends, and we shall found our own armies, our own religion, our own dynasty, and that day is upon you NOW"
Phantasm

Re:

Postby Phantasm on Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:32 pm

Argh I am dying of physical exhaustion!

[hr]

Phantasm

PreviousNext

Return to Fife Park