Home

TheSinner.net

Rectorial Nominations

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

Rectoral Nominations

Postby Grandpa on Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:36 pm

Are these open nominations?

If so, do we know who is up for nomination?

[hr]

[s]Cogitationis poenam nemo meretur, facias ipse quod faciamus suades - pax vobiscum.[/s]
We are gentlemen that neither in our hearts nor outward eyes envy the great nor shall the low despise.
Grandpa

Re:

Postby BenEsq on Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:05 am

This election is not run by SASA mon copain, nominations will close this Friday though. Guess, we'll find out who is running then. The Court Office told me that the only two confirmed are Simon Pepper OBE, the former WWF Director, and Gordon Ramsay.

[hr]

Lions and tigers and bears...Oh my!
BenEsq

Re:

Postby Grandpa on Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:40 pm

Maybe not, but seeing as you are on the campaign team for one of the candidates, and kaitlyn is on another, i think this is mainly a unionly-intersted and run rectoral elections, n'est-ce pas?

So, on that note....who's up for election?

Quoting BenEsq from 01:05, 13th Oct 2005
This election is not run by SASA mon copain, nominations will close this Friday though. Guess, we'll find out who is running then. The Court Office told me that the only two confirmed are Simon Pepper OBE, the former WWF Director, and Gordon Ramsay.

[hr]

[hr]

[s]Cogitationis poenam nemo meretur, facias ipse quod faciamus suades - pax vobiscum.[/s]
We are gentlemen that neither in our hearts nor outward eyes envy the great nor shall the low despise.
Grandpa

Return to The Students' Association (Union)