Home

TheSinner.net

Karaoke

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

Karaoke

Postby ally on Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:17 pm

Anyone know if karaoke is still on at the union on a thursday? Or if it is on at all anymore?

[hr]

Some birds are not meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out pst you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure
Now I shout it from the highest hill
ally

Re:

Postby Dave the Explosive Newt on Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:35 pm

It was on last night, so I'm saying yes.

[hr]

Will Watson - half man, half beast. All awesome.
Dave the Explosive Newt

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:56 pm

Yeah but they have it in venue1 this year, its shit.

[hr]

papercutheart

Re:

Postby ally on Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:47 pm

Thanks, I went along anyway, and luckily it was on! woo hoo! I thought it was good though. Love it when Mohawk sings elvis!

[hr]

Some birds are not meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out pst you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure
Now I shout it from the highest hill
ally

Return to The Students' Association (Union)