Home

TheSinner.net

Committee Contact Details

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Committee Contact Details

Postby Alex Muir on Fri May 30, 2003 11:29 am

Contact Details for the Committee are as follows:

Our general email address is (LINK:mailto:committee@fifepark.co.uk ), this is checked by all the committee so if you don't know who to approach, send it here.

Senior Student
Alex Rennie
(LINK:mailto:rennie@fifepark.co.uk )

Treasurer
Alex Muir
(LINK:mailto:muir@fifepark.co.uk )

Secretary
Robert Hearn (in Fife Park over the summer)
(LINK:mailto:rob@fifepark.co.uk )

Ordinary Member/Events
Kirstin Leath
(LINK:mailto:kirstin@fifepark.co.uk )

Email us over the summer with any suggestions or queries.

Freshers especially are invited to email Kirstin and find out what's organised for next year.
Alex Muir

Thank god!

Postby KateBush on Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:53 pm

thank god! someone who wants to create some kind of social life in Fife Park! I had the misfortune to spend my first ever semester there. (three years ago). God, that place was liketh e end of the world. As someone who now lives in hall, I can honestly say that it's like being at a totally different university!

Well done for sorting things and getting going! I wanted to set up a committee of some kind but no one else seemed bothered...

[hr]
intelligence can leap the hurdles which nature has set before us
Intelligence can leap the hurdles which nature has set before us- Livy
KateBush

Re:

Postby Alex Muir on Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:06 pm

Things are looking good for next year! We are in the process of sorting out a night out for freshers week. Perhaps you should move back to Fife Park... it certainly got a lot better towards the end of last year when we had a BBQ for the whole place.
Alex Muir

Return to Fife Park