Home

TheSinner.net

Newbie, yet not....!

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Newbie, yet not....!

Postby samus on Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:06 pm

Hello! So I just finally decided to start posting on these message boards, having had the link for a really long time. Anyway, I know some of you from years past. I know half the current committee, and one or two of the rest of the membership. I don't know what's going on there, obviously, because I'm not at St. Andrews. Anwyay, I just wanted to say hello. I'll be checking these boards from time to time to see what's up. Feel free to send me an email. I'm on all the major online messaging programs, so I can give you my details once you've sent me an email.

Guess who I am!

[hr]Samus
--
"If people who do not understand each other understand that they do not understand each other, then they understand each other better than, not understanding each other, they do not understand that they do understand each other."
- Gustav Ichheiser
samus

Hi im new!

Postby Guest on Sat Oct 18, 2003 2:04 pm

What's ur favourit anime show?mine is Pokemon!

Re:

Postby Rezo on Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:59 pm

Hi Samus, good to hear from you again (how did I miss this thread?).

As to who you are... I really miss Escaflowne.... ;_;
The future's bright, the future's Lord Jurika and Lady Romio - Secret Guy 5, NationStates AnimeOnDVD
Rezo

Re:

Postby samus on Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:02 pm

[s]Rezo wrote on 18:59, 19th Oct 2003:
Hi Samus, good to hear from you again (how did I miss this thread?).

As to who you are... I really miss Escaflowne.... ;_;

No idea how you missed it. Probably being yourself, eh? How's life treating you, anyway?

I got the DVD box set of Escaflowne last year. Very niiiice. Bought it from a merchant who shows up at the London Anime Club - nice people. They let me in without paying to pick up the DVDs, in exchange for a smile. ^_^

[hr]
samus
--
[s]"If people who do not understand each other understand that they do not understand each other, then they understand each other better than, not understanding each other, they do not understand that they do understand each other."
- Gustav Ichheiser[/s]
samus

Re:

Postby Rezo on Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:26 pm

Do you currently go to the London Anime Club meetings?
The future's bright, the future's Lord Jurika and Lady Romio - Secret Guy 5, NationStates AnimeOnDVD
Rezo

Re:

Postby samus on Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:39 pm

If I was still in London, I would be. I went to a few meetings, but they really were not showing stuff I was really interested in seeing. Had I been more socially involved with the people there, perhaps I would have gone more frequently. I borrowed some of their videos - their lending library is large and enviable.

[hr]
samus
--
[s]"If people who do not understand each other understand that they do not understand each other, then they understand each other better than, not understanding each other, they do not understand that they do understand each other."
- Gustav Ichheiser[/s]
samus

Return to Project Anime