Home

TheSinner.net

Mad Long Haired Guy on Bike!!

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Mad Long Haired Guy on Bike!!

Postby Mighty Mouse on Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:09 pm

Has anyone seen the long haired guy riding his bike around Fife Park. He looks extremely scary! He spoke to me yesterday in a brummie accent. Does anyone know if he is a student?I doubt it because he looks quite old. I would suggest that he is avoided at all costs as he seems slightly weird!!!!!
Mighty Mouse

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:11 am

I think the guy you might be talking about is a philosophy lecturer. Extremely weird and I would try to avoid him at all costs.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby ScaredFresherGirl on Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:49 pm

Ive been told his name is Andy and he is a 1st year..still very dubious as he looks at least 30..he should definitely be one to be wary off as the winter nights draw upon us.
ScaredFresherGirl

Re:

Postby Rennie on Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:08 pm

I've not seen this guy yet - does anyone know what house he lives in?
Rennie

Re:

Postby Randoms on Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:08 am

We think that he may live in House number 11. And he is about 25.
Randoms

Re:

Postby The Don on Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:53 pm

Has anyone actually spoken to him?..he may be a really nice guy!..he could do with getting his hair cut though..scruffy git.
The Don

Re:

Postby Luke Heron on Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:13 pm

Hes my boyfriend so can you please not maek such unfounded comments!!

Luke
Luke Heron

errr....hmmm....can everyone organise their stories pls, I'm getting Damn confused.

Postby Tryptophan on Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:31 am

Hi, I'm Andy (24.09 yrs) In 1105/FP. I may well be blatting around on a silver/ally Carrera generally late/last minute heading fur North Haugh or Bute. If you have a specific issue then it can be addressed to [rm-addr]

@Mighty Mouse, ScaredFresherGirl and The Don. Anonymous unthreaded comments shall be treated with the contempt they deserve. ( > /dev/null )

@Luke Heron. If your talking about the same person the rest of them are then I think we should meet up sometime for a chat.
Tryptophan

Return to Fife Park