Home

TheSinner.net

DAMN CONSTRUCTION WORKERS!!!!

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

DAMN CONSTRUCTION WORKERS!!!!

Postby Kriedmar on Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:16 pm

B*stards! 8 am, every morning but sunday! I now no longer need an alarm clock, as I am awakened by the wonderful sound of the buzzsaw outside my room tearing into plyboard or if i'm very lucky, sheet steel. Saturday morning was the last straw;

buzzsaw + sheetsteel + hangover = hell.

Is there nothing short of killing them that I can do??

[hr]The reason I'm holding on to the floor of the pub is that if I let go, I shall slide off of the world.
The reason I'm holding on to the floor of the pub is that if I let go, I shall slide off of the world.
Kriedmar

Re:

Postby TC on Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:50 pm

I never noticed the noise until the period running up to the exams!! But now its really starting to annoy me. The only good thing is that it stops me being late for exams/lectures!
TC

Re:

Postby Kriedmar on Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:03 pm

Update: They've now put up a shed outside my window with "Workshop" sprayed on the side of it, evil >:( Plus theres also a white van that sits close enough to my window to touch it, and the wee guy in the drivers seat keeps staring into my room!

I think i'm beginning to develop and odd obsession of hatred with these builders.....

[hr]The reason I'm holding on to the floor of the pub is that if I let go, I shall slide off of the world.
The reason I'm holding on to the floor of the pub is that if I let go, I shall slide off of the world.
Kriedmar

Re:

Postby otsegolectric on Tue Jan 27, 2004 6:36 pm

they have all their little cabin things right outside my window and wake me around 7am without fail cos the windows are so badly fitted and they let in all the noise. grrrrr...
otsegolectric

Re:

Postby Thalia on Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:48 pm

Hehehe...makes me glad to live upstairs so i don't have anyone peering in my window (not that i ever open my curtains anyway - natural light? eurgh...) ^_^

Plus there's the fact that when i want to sleep i'm going to sleep no matter what the hell's going on around me, hehe ^_-
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

He could be gay

Postby The Mind corrupter on Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:38 pm

Maybe the "wee gay" in the white van parked outside ur window coz he fancies the pants off you and is 2 shy 2 approach, plus he gets a good look at you, thus fuels his fantasies that he has with you...
The Mind corrupter

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:22 pm

Yes it is certainly a possibility!!! ;P
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby otsegolectric on Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:38 am

i just have to say this...why oh why must the workers whistle every single bloody morning...its the most annoying sound to wake up to ever!!
otsegolectric

Return to Fife Park