Home

TheSinner.net

Rag Week

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Rag Week

Postby 4thyear on Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:25 am

Hello everyone!

Just wondering when Rag Week is? Can't remember- is it the first or second week of term? And, do we know what events are on each night, Mr. St. Andrews, etc.? Any info would be great, thanks!
4thyear

Re:

Postby mossop on Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:11 pm

I'm pretty sure it used to be the first week, but I think it's the second week of term this year.

[hr]http://www.geocities.com/stauwfc
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a crate. Coincidence? I think not.
mossop

RW04

Postby ragweek on Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:58 pm

Hello.

This year ragweek is going to start on Friday 13th February (the Friday at the end of the first week of term). Details of all the different events are coming out really soon. :-)

In the mean time we are recruiting volunteers to help run the week. We are looking for outgoing, approachable people to help us raise loads of dosh.

If you are interested or want to know more.. Please send your name, email address and mobile telephone number to: ragweek@st-andrews.ac.uk

If anyone has any suggestions for ragweek please do post them below.

Thanks
ragweek

Re:

Postby Bonnie on Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:44 am

Rag Week is the best week of term!
I'm very excited hearing them plan it all. I might live in the Union even more that week.
Don't be scared to sign up to volunteer. Chris, the coordinator, is so lovely you'll thank your lucky stars you met him.
Bonnie

Details

Postby ragweek on Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:32 am

Eager beavers will see that I've posted a few events on the calendar.. more events and more details coming soon!

p.s. bonnie.. flattery will get u everywhere ;-)
ragweek

Re:

Postby PurelySynthetic on Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:53 pm

Any news on who's playing in tibet aid?
PurelySynthetic

Return to The Sinner's Main Board