Home

TheSinner.net

all girls are EVIL

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

all girls are EVIL

Postby feelinfine on Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:15 am

just had the longest fight with my girlfriend. been together 4 months, and she said she had never cheated ina relationship before, but hey what do you know she suddenly decides to tell me tonight that she has been with someone else.

a question of whether to forgive and forget?

i dunno.

what do people think. any suggestions would be appreciated.
feelinfine

Re:

Postby Steveo on Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:46 am

No.

She obviously doesn't appreciate or value you to the extent necessary, but I suppose it depends wha you want from this relationship, as if it's not long term or really serious then you could forgive, slightly.

Personally, I say end it and find someone with some integrity.

[hr][s]Strangers passing in the street....by chance two seperate glances meet[/s]
Get off my internet.
Steveo

Re:

Postby Ellie on Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:30 pm

Dump her. Once a cheater and all that.
Ellie

Re:

Postby White Knight on Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:54 pm

As hard as this sounds, When you cant trust someone its over.

Move on, have an interesting christmas and smile.

Take care, you will find the one you deserve.
White Knight

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:32 pm

Yes, the first year or so is the time when you just can't get enough of each other. If she cheated after 4 months she isn't worth the effort it would take to rectify the situation.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:07 pm

If she can cheat once, she can cheat again. If you try get back together you might spend all the time thinking "is she still going to cheat on me". Cut your losess, No not ALL girls are evil, but the ones that you love sure as hell can be at times.

[hr]...Just like Liberace, I will return to haunt you with peculiar piano riffs...
flarewearer

KILL THE BITCH

Postby MadDog20/20 on Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:23 am

Well maybe not, but you definitely have to move on.

Plenty more tarts in the sea.

[hr]She's in a wheelchair,
But I don't care,
Cause she's a babe
I listen to feminists and all these radical gals - most of them are failures. They've blown it. Some of them have been married, but they married some Casper Milquetoast who asked permission to go to the bathroom. These women just need a man in the house. That's all they need. Most of the feminists need a man to tell them what time of day it is and to lead them home. And they blew it and they're mad at all men. Feminists hate men. They're sexist. They hate men - that's their problem. ~Jerry Falwell
MadDog20/20

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:25 pm

kill her.

Re:

Postby carmon on Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:25 pm

Yes, once a cheater, always a cheater. Besides, a relationship is built on TRUST, if you don't have that, you don't have a relationship.
carmon

Re:

Postby womble chris on Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:20 pm

id meet here again, however before hand have a few drinks and then prepare in your head what really harsh (but true e.g. 'your a dirty slag', 'i always thought you should lose some weight') things you want to say to her. meet her and then let rip, making her feel dreadful for what she has just done. then immediately forget about her and be happy to be rid of such filth.

and most girls arent evil at all, but a few are.
womble chris

Re:

Postby Martina on Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:14 pm

I think that there are a few unhelpful comments here.

Not all girls are evil - all people have the capability to hurt others.

I do sincerely hope you did not 'let rip' at her as one other rather pointlessly suggested.

If she told you that she has cheated on you but not with others she is trying to say that

a: she does not really want to be with you and can think of no other justifiable way to tell you.
b: that this is not something that she normally does and she's sorry.

You don't say if she apologised or how it happened.

I know that it's easy for people to make mistakes, and 4 months is early days. I don't think that you can easily retain a relationship where one person has cheated because the person accepting the mistake (you in this case) has to totally trust the other for things to work, and that is not something that comes naturally.

I think the fact that you asked for advice shows you are having doubts about whether or not to dump her - talk to her and find out how it happened and if there is a reason why she wanted to be with someone else for a while - maybe you've been stressing her out or something.

Ultimately - it is very hard to forgive and forget - so only try if you really want to - or you'll both end up very hurt.
Martina

Return to Advice Please!