Home

TheSinner.net

BL2106

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

BL2106

Postby becbec on Thu May 11, 2006 4:09 pm

How's everyone getting on with revising?
I have a feeling this exam is going to be EVIL....
Anyone remember getting any hints on what was going to come up? I seem to be trying to stuff my head with random facts.

[hr]

Lady Lala meets Miss Cuckoo
Lady Lala meets Miss Cuckoo
becbec

Re:

Postby Amorphous on Thu May 11, 2006 4:40 pm

I'm using the 'go over everything at least once and hope that sheer panic will aid my memory during the exam' method. Same areas seem to be sticking better than others, possibly because some areas seem to be more familiar and/or interesting than others.

No idea what I'm going to do for the essays section. Last semester my Zoology essays weren't much longer than my SAQ answers. I'm fairly certain that's not the way it's supposed to be!
If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
Amorphous

Re:

Postby Happy-Go-Lucky on Fri May 12, 2006 12:56 pm

What's the title of thid module again? It's been a few years since I did 2nd year biology. Just curious.
Happy-Go-Lucky

Re:

Postby ribs on Fri May 12, 2006 2:47 pm

Quoting Happy-Go-Lucky from 13:56, 12th May 2006
What's the title of thid module again? It's been a few years since I did 2nd year biology. Just curious.

Comparative Physiology - they combined human systems physiology and comparative biology into one massively cruel module.
Although I have to say that I have been enjoying it :P

[hr]

Riddick: Remember that favorite game of yours?
Kyra: "Who's the Better Killer?"
Riddick: Let's play.
Summer is a state of mind.
ribs

Re:

Postby Happy-Go-Lucky on Fri May 12, 2006 10:00 pm

Eeek! That sounds horrendous. Those 2 moduels were entirely seperate whe I was in 2nd year. I did Comparative Biology. Which still had a lot of physiology in it. I was actually really confident when I went into that exam, only to be completely dumbfounded by the exam questions. In fact, I recall that loads of people came out furious that the exam was so hard and different from what we expected. I still passed though, but I was well pissed off.
Happy-Go-Lucky

Return to Advice Please!