Home

TheSinner.net

I have been cheated upon...

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

I have been cheated upon...

Postby laura25 on Mon May 15, 2006 12:33 am

and now I am single, pregnant and about to fail stupid exams which I haven't revised for.

I am an absolute fool, a moron of the highest order, a bastion of gullibleness, and, currently a complete hysterical blubbering wreck.

Oh, woe is me. What joy. Now what do I do?
laura25

Re:

Postby laura25 on Mon May 15, 2006 1:04 am

Thank you for replying.

Have done the student support services thing before I found out he was cheating as well as all the other stuff. They said they'd write to my dept but to just turn up and sit in the exam even if i felt i couln't write.

The specifics of the situation are quite amusing I guess. In a sordid kind of a way. My C**t of a 48 year old boyfriend has been cheating on me with a 41 year old lady off the internet. He's been telling her things he's never told me in the whole year of my worthless life that I've given him. Only found out through freakish its-a-small-world internet syndrome.

I don't get why he'd do this to me? And I don't get why it keeps happening to me!

(and yes, I know self-pity isn't an attracitv quality but its not my norm).
laura25

Re:

Postby django on Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:12 pm

First of all ,,r u sure to give birth to a child now,,,, if not , then first abort that. And u should be more cautious in the future ,,, dont fall for so old boys .... Hope u wont meet his son one day. BE brave ,, thats life.
django

Re:

Postby laura25 on Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:27 pm

Er, yes, done that already. And I have already met his son... he's a good kid (unlike his father for whom there are not enough expletives in the English language)
laura25

consider le français

Postby django on Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:48 pm

consider french to abuse him , they have really nice vocab, i am not a french guy but can help you,,, I dont think that man should be let away,,,, find a way and hit that scoundrel back. would love to help you.
Quoting laura25 from 00:27, 13th Jun 2006
Er, yes, done that already. And I have already met his son... he's a good kid (unlike his father for whom there are not enough expletives in the English language)
django

Re:

Postby Rufus on Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:20 pm

consider french to abuse him , they have really nice vocab, i am not a french guy but can help you,,, I dont think that man should be let away,,,, find a way and hit that scoundrel back. would love to help you.
[quote:1w7ed399][b:1w7ed399]Quoting laura25 from 00:27, 13th Jun 2006[/b:1w7ed399]
Er, yes, done that already. And I have already met his son... he's a good kid (unlike his father for whom there are not enough expletives in the English language)[/quote:1w7ed399]
Rufus

Re:

Postby laura25 on Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:26 pm

Quoting django from 00:48, 13th Jun 2006

Ok, how would you like to help? And sadly I do not know any French at all hence I feel at a loss to abuse him sufficiently.
laura25

Re:

Postby Chain Mailer on Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:40 am

I would suggest public humiliation or stringing him up by his balls. How are you feeling now? Any better?

[hr]

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious
Chain Mailer

Return to Advice Please!