Home

TheSinner.net

Arts Lecture Room?

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

Arts Lecture Room?

Postby The Penguin Of Death! on Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:19 am

Can anyone tell me where this is?
Or perhaps post a link to that exam location map? Despite trawling through the uni website for the last half hour *cough*procrastination*cough* I can't seem to find the link to it!

The Penguin Of Death!

Re:

Postby JM on Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:56 am

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/registry/ex ... tions/view

good luck!

[hr]

"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
JM

Re:

Postby Mehmsy on Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:54 am

I need to find the Arts Lecture Room too... and that link you posted doesn't seem to point to it. Unless it happens to be Lecture Theatre 3 in the Gateway.

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37106593
Mehmsy

Re:

Postby The Penguin Of Death! on Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:55 pm

I think the building it's in is that new one beside the library but i've no idea how to get into it, or where the lecture room might be!
The Penguin Of Death!

Re:

Postby JM on Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:14 pm

oh right, sorry :(

IF its in the arts building (the new one) the entrance i know of is on the scores, basically behind the library.

you can just walk around the library to it.

sorry for the bad link :S

[hr]

JM

Re:

Postby Griggsy on Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:35 pm

It's on the bottom floor of the New Arts Building next to the library. You can get to it by walking round either side of the library and then you can't really miss it

[hr]

'I run wild in the shadowy jungle of erotic adventures.'
'I run wild in the shadowy jungle of erotic adventures.'
Griggsy

Re:

Postby Mehmsy on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:43 pm

Mehmsy

Return to Advice Please!