Home

TheSinner.net

dermatologist

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

dermatologist

Postby Rosanna on Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:40 pm

Does anyone know if there is a dermatologist in st Andrews or nearby? I know there will be one at the hospital but im not sure if i can see them about non-serious, cosmetic complaints?
Thanks
Rosanna

Re:

Postby BeccaLydia on Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:20 pm

It's usually best to go through your GP, then they can refer you to someone, even if it's a cosmetic complaint.

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100244
BeccaLydia

Re:

Postby Big X on Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:43 pm

Quoting rosanna from 12:40, 11th Jan 2007
Does anyone know if there is a dermatologist in st Andrews or nearby? I know there will be one at the hospital but im not sure if i can see them about non-serious, cosmetic complaints?
Thanks

u wont get to see one for about 5 months on the NHS in st andrews, believe me. going private is the only option if u want to get something sorted ASAP

[hr]

"Never apologise for showing feeling, in doing so you apologise for truth" Disraeli
"Never apologise for showing feeling, in doing so you apologise for truth" Disraeli
Big X

Re:

Postby JM on Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:10 pm

not necessarily. you can get to see one on the NHS in st andrews quite soon. The dermatologists are in twice weekly and i got an appointment within a fortnight

[hr]

"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
JM

Re:

Postby Rosanna on Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:50 pm

[quote]Quoting JM from 19:10, 11th Jan 2007
not necessarily. you can get to see one on the NHS in st andrews quite soon. The dermatologists are in twice weekly and i got an appointment within a fortnight

where was this? At the hospital or doctor's surgery? Thanks :)
Rosanna

Re:

Postby JM on Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:04 am

i went to the doc and he/she referred me. i was there within 10 days im sure
the dermatologists are in the hospital on the way to albany
[hr]

JM

Re:

Postby Rosanna on Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:47 am

Thanks very much!
Rosanna

Return to Advice Please!