Home

TheSinner.net

IR preadvising help!!!!!!

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

IR preadvising help!!!!!!

Postby ParisInTheAutumn on Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:34 am

Ok long story but basically i didn't go to the preadvising meeting yesterday. I'm slightly worried. I know the forms have to be in for Friday so i still have time. Does anyone know where/if i can get one? Or what to do? I wrote back to the guy in charge of this yesterday, but the last email i wrote to him took him 1 month to answer.
ParisInTheAutumn

Re:

Postby fluffy on Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:44 am

go to the IR office. there was nothing said in the meeting of importance, other than that you may not get your first choice, and if you're not happy with what they give you, you have to wait until september to change it. and the choices we have aren't all there is, there are 3 new staff coming in sept and they will offer new courses. oh, and advising is the thurs and fri in sept, and you have to be there. thats it...
dev ksereis, alla eimai trella erotebmevei mazi sou..
fluffy

Re:

Postby Cambabol on Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:56 am

Also you can download the forms here:

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/intrel/undergrad.shtml

:-)
Cambabol

Re:

Postby ParisInTheAutumn on Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:02 am

thank you so much guys! I feel so much better! I can't seem to find the link for the forms, just the module choices, but i shall go to the IR office, thanks!
ParisInTheAutumn

Return to Advice Please!