Home

TheSinner.net

How do I faxed document?

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

How do I faxed document?

Postby Senethro on Wed May 14, 2008 11:47 am

I've been requested to fax a document to an American. In America.

I've never used a fax machine. I don't know how to use a fax machine. I've never knowingly seen a fax machine, except possibly on TV but I certainly don't remember it. I wouldn't know where to find a fax machine.

oh god, please help

(BTW, I once sent a telegram so noone can accuse me of not being up to date with modern technology!)
Senethro

Re:

Postby white_wolf on Wed May 14, 2008 12:30 pm

Quoting Senethro from 12:47, 14th May 2008
I've been requested to fax a document to an American. In America.

I've never used a fax machine. I don't know how to use a fax machine. I've never knowingly seen a fax machine, except possibly on TV but I certainly don't remember it. I wouldn't know where to find a fax machine.

oh god, please help

(BTW, I once sent a telegram so noone can accuse me of not being up to date with modern technology!)

General Office and give it to them, they should be able to help you and if not at least point you in the right direction.
white_wolf

Re:

Postby Dark_Soul on Wed May 14, 2008 12:45 pm

ah ha ha

[hr]Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel, when you are gone?
Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel, when you are gone?
Dark_Soul

Re:

Postby The Jaspar on Wed May 14, 2008 1:30 pm

Quoting white_wolf from 13:30, 14th May 2008General Office and give it to them, they should be able to help you and if not at least point you in the right direction.

The General Office is definitely the place to go for this. They faxed something to America for me last week for a mere 15p, a price I would gladly pay to avoid the hassle of learning how to use a machine!
The Jaspar

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Wed May 14, 2008 6:00 pm

DRA office faxed a few things for me if that's closer.

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Return to Advice Please!