Home

TheSinner.net

I need to use final cut pro!!!!

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

I need to use final cut pro!!!!

Postby Garnet on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Anyone know where I can use it? Is there anywhere in St Andrews, Dundee, Edinburgh,Glasgow where i can use a computer with it? I know the union has it on the media suite, but it's not working properly and won't even start now. I've looked up the error messages but to carry out what's needed i need to have access to files the administrator can only access. I'm guessing Oli or whoever I need to see isn't going to be in over the weekend and I really need the project I am working on to be finished by Monday.
I joined the sinner in 1970 :-O
Garnet

Re: I need to use final cut pro!!!!

Postby Freaker on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:46 am

Try contacting Rogue Productions, the film-making society (rogue@st-...) . They may be able to provide a computer or point you in the right direction!
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freaker

Re: I need to use final cut pro!!!!

Postby Garnet on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Thanks, I will contact them, although it is just the media suite one they use I think, as it's through them I am doing the project. So I am still looking for an alternative one if anyone knows. I was hoping there was some sort of internet cafe which had a mac with final cut pro i could hire out for a few hours but sadly no such place seems to exist. Also I guess I wouldn't be able to use such facilities in other universities?
I joined the sinner in 1970 :-O
Garnet

Return to Advice Please!