Home

TheSinner.net

Percentages - Commone Reporting scale

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

Percentages - Commone Reporting scale

Postby FormerStudent on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi everyone,

Hope you can help with this...

I'm a former student (graduated 2008) and I'm trying to convert my Univeristy marks into percentages. I know what I got for each module over the course of my four years at St Andrews (obv.) and *used to* have a document that gave you the percentages of each mark on the 20 point scale. I got it from the St Andrews website (found it in an old Maths handbook) but have since lost that information and can't seem to find it on the St Andrews website anymore...

The reason I'm trying to do this is I'm applying for a job abroad and part of the applications process is to provide a breakdown of your academic results. As I said, I have the individual marks but I just think that percentages would be easier to understand and/or look better.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks,
Caro :)

PS - Please don't make me use the algorithim! I'm afraid of anything even vaguely maths-y! :S
FormerStudent

Re: Percentages - Commone Reporting scale

Postby Kegrad on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:41 am

Kegrad

Re: Percentages - Commone Reporting scale

Postby FormerStudent on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:31 am

Hey!

That's perfect, thanks so much! :)
FormerStudent

Return to Advice Please!