Home

TheSinner.net

for sell vacuum cleaner electrolux

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

for sell vacuum cleaner electrolux

Postby Meilinda on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Hey ..

I just bought a new vacuum cleaner by Electrolux from Argos today .. unfortunately i can't use it in my place because the watt is too big. So, i'm thinking to sell it to anyone who might be interested. I bought it today for 69 GBP. Definitely will sell it with lower price because i've basically ruined all the boxes.

So pm me if interested.
Sincerely

Meilinda
Meilinda

Re: for sell vacuum cleaner electrolux

Postby Spike on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:30 pm

What do you mean by "The watt is too big?" You are aware a single plug socket can provide up to 3,000 Watts of electricity, right?
From Rock to Opera
Spike

Postby Meilinda on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:05 pm

well the electricity for the whole house is not sufficient to provide electricity to 3 people electronic belongings. so when i turn it on, the circuit went down.

so basically, i'm not able to use it anymore ... so wanna buy it? i'll sell it cheap hahaha
Sincerely

Meilinda
Meilinda

Postby Spike on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:19 pm

I think the more important point is you need to get in touch with your landlord because it sounds like your electrics are severely screwed up! You'll be using, at most, like 10A or so and your mains ring should be rated ~60A. Something seriously dodgy with your electrics.
From Rock to Opera
Spike

Postby Fawksie on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:29 am

30 or 32A is the usual ring main rating.
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Postby Spike on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:04 pm

That's still 7.5 Kw. Unless they each have 2 electric heaters and they're all on at the same time then I think there's something up.

Also depending on the size of property there might be multiple mains rings, so 32A per ring as well.
From Rock to Opera
Spike

Return to Advice Please!