Home

TheSinner.net

missing jacket

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

missing jacket

Postby prc23 on Sun May 01, 2011 6:34 pm

I left my jacket in the rave tent at the may dip this morning and it was gone when i tried to find it later.

I think someone (possibly cold) has probably just accidentally taken it by mistake but I am fond of that jacket and its contents, a sanza fuze, sunglasses and the shiny LG usb with some of my work on it (which i really could be doing with having back as it is the most up-to-date version of my work). It's black, thin, and i cannot honestly remember where i bought it. Random generic high street brand I guess.

Thought Id try my luck on here. If you have it, found it or know where it is just drop an email, thx.
prc23

Re: missing jacket

Postby Hennessy on Fri May 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Moral of the story is don't wander to the May Dip with a coat full of prized personal possessions. Sorry to hear about the work USB, next time just take a T-shirt, swimming trunks and a towel anything you wouldn't mind losing.

On the other hand stranger things have been returned to their owners. Mate of mine lost his passport on the beach first night of first year and luckily for him was re-united with it before the tide took it. Actually he had a remarkable tendency to lose and then regain personal possessions, we lost count of the number of times he left phone, bag, wallet etc in pubs.
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Return to Advice Please!