Home

TheSinner.net

Well-fitting shirt/blouse

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

Well-fitting shirt/blouse

Postby G L on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Hoping for suggestions as to where I might find a white shirt/blouse that reasonably fits me.

I'm fairly slim with large breasts, broad shoulders, a really curved back and a big ass. I need something really shaped/fitted to look half-decent on me; most women's stuff still doesn't give enough room in the bust and/or for my shoulders. I'm not even hoping for perfection here, just something that is vaguely appropriate for my body.

Suggestions for shops or brands much appreciated.

And, while I'm about it, anyone know where I can find shorts cut for people with small waists and big asses?

(... I will be unsurprised by humorous responses to this post. But honestly, I'm having difficulty finding clothes, and that's the most succinct way I had of describing my body shape. You wanna make it into something sexual, have fun, but that's the body I've got, for all aspects of my physical existence, and you sexualising it is just old.)
G L

Re: Well-fitting shirt/blouse

Postby beeny on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Jokes aside, probably Bravissimo. Look online :)
'But what do I know? I'm a bear; I suck the heads off fish.'
beeny

Re: Well-fitting shirt/blouse

Postby MelissaL on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Another option is find a shirt that fits your shoulders and bust and then get it tailored. This is a common suggestion for women who have an awful time finding clothing that fits rights. Find a top that fits the biggest areas and then get it fitted and tailored so that it fits you correctly without being super baggy and stuff. Sure, it's an added expense, but it ight be the easiest/least frustrating way to get a well-fitting top sorted.
MelissaL

Return to Advice Please!