Home

TheSinner.net

Tobacco Shisha in the UK?

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

Tobacco Shisha in the UK?

Postby jonh on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Hey all,

I was wondering if there is a place in town that sells tobacco shisha (non-herbal shisha) or some place online in the UK. I don't want to have to order from the USA or face huge import duties.

Thanks!
jonh

Re: Tobacco Shisha in the UK?

Postby Hennessy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:00 pm

http://www.shishahookah.co.uk/

Pretty sure I bought a whole hookah from these people last year and it turned out ok. Bit of rust creeping in now though :(

Also first hit on google when you search "Shisha tobacco UK" ...
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby jonh on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 pm

did you buy tobacco shisha from them? the hookah should be tax free, i am more worried about tax on the shisha
jonh

Postby Hennessy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:11 pm

No I bought herbal shisha. Tobacco shisha will be more expensive, but at least when you buy it from a UK trader the price is inclusive as they've already paid the import duties - this is the cheapest I could find from the aforementioned site.

http://www.shishahookah.co.uk/shisha-to ... ses-online

Alternatively you could try ebay UK - I seem to remember obtaining charcoal for a knockdown price on that site - and again you don't have to worry about import duties - they'll be paid already if the product is in the country - so just check it's coming from within the UK.
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Return to Advice Please!