Home

TheSinner.net

what do beautiful women look for in men?

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

what do beautiful women look for in men?

Postby Lonli Teerz on Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:16 pm

i am so frustrated..it seems the girls who i attract i do not find attractive at all, and the girls i find attractive they do not find me attractive at all. i want to know how lucky guys who get the most beautiful women do it. i doubt that women like electra etc are still single and even virgins, and it makes me jealous that men out there are capable of getting such women. how do they do it? is it all in looks? alot say now they find bad attitudes attractive, yet i see this as repugnant. i guess i am being a perfectionist here but if there are men who have been with the most beautiful women in the world, then why cant i? sometimes i get intense feelings in me when i see a beautiful woman in the street with a guy, my mind starts going around in circles asking how did he get a girl like her, and my mind comes up with no answer and asks the question again, ad infinitum. its so fucking frustrating. if i was forced in a room with the most stunning girl i wouldnt even know what to do or say, and yes i am insecure about myself as well and have very low self esteem. i want some advise on how i can realise a need that i feel is building more intense inside me everyday. if men out there are capable of getting beautiful women, they why cant i? just so you know, its not all about sex, but feeling wanted as well.

help me please. :(
Lonli Teerz

Re:

Postby Al on Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:04 am

Ye gods! I hope that is a wind-up.

[hr]Life is too important to be taken seriously.
Al

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:04 am

I guess you just can't see what is really obvious. If you told any woman all of the above they would call you a git. Which you are really.

Only wanting "beautiful" woman is enough to make any of those woman run a mile as well as the ones who are beautiful on the inside and/or on the outside.

With an attitude like that you'l only ever find someone as shallow as yourself or as immature.

Grow up and then the real women might actually see something in you, but at the moment you're just another caveman.

Re:

Postby Cain on Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:03 pm

beautiful women are just the same as other women, except, by an accident of birth, look more attractive. why should they be looking for anything more or different to, by your definition, non-beautiful women?

a story for you.

My raisin string has a comedy, road-runner style red U-shaped magnet. My academic mother told me it was a "babe magnet." I have to explain this to everybody who sees it and asks.

I was going through the story for a (female) friend who then asked "how does it work?" i stopped, stumbled and said "um... i don't know"

"I would imagine it's powered by smiles" was her reasoning."

yes, it's a cheese overload, but there's also an element of truth in it.
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby tenacious e on Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:55 pm

Lonli Teerz, sorry to repeat what has already been said but your post sounds quite shallow...
I don't know what a beautiful woman would say but I'd recommend not posting a thread that shows you in such a bad light.

I personally go for personality over looks (but i'd be lying if i said looks didn't have a role to play.)

Bad attitude is just a bonus ;)
Red: Makin' yourself some friends, Andy.
Andy Dufresne: I wouldn't say "friends". I'm a convicted murderer who provides sound financial planning.
- Shawshank Redemption
tenacious e

Re:

Postby Lons on Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:45 am

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 21:27, 6th Jul 2004:
I guess you just can't see what is really obvious. If you told any woman all of the above they would call you a git. Which you are really.
Only wanting "beautiful" woman is enough to make any of those woman run a mile as well as the ones who are beautiful on the inside and/or on the outside.
With an attitude like that you'l only ever find someone as shallow as yourself or as immature.
Grow up and then the real women might actually see something in you, but at the moment you're just another caveman.

do yourself a favour and get some class and manners you little fkn know-it-all. dont you call me a git, and i am not immature. those are what YOU are by calling me those - you dont think before you speak. why dont YOU grow up and get some manners kid. i only asked a question. quit this pursuit of trying to assume superiority over others because it shows you have nothing better to do than to annoy people on the internet. you sad lowlife.
Lons

Re:

Postby monkey on Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:45 am

dude

the reason you arent going to get a 'beautiful' girlfriend is evidenced by the fact you wrote the thread, as that other person said beautiful girls are just like not so beautiful ones.

if you want something go for it, dont just be a big gay sissy and write shit like that on the internet.
monkey

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:53 am

[s]Unregisted User Lons wrote on 20:51, 7th Jul 2004:
do yourself a favour and get some class and manners you little fkn know-it-all. dont you call me a git, and i am not immature. those are what YOU are by calling me those - you dont think before you speak. why dont YOU grow up and get some manners kid. i only asked a question. quit this pursuit of trying to assume superiority over others because it shows you have nothing better to do than to annoy people on the internet. you sad lowlife.

Oh yes the women are flocking to you now! Yeah, no idea why you can't get a girl mate, no idea at all....

Maybe read your posts and if you still don't get it then you might as well give it up now.

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:01 pm

[s]Unregisted User Lons wrote on 20:51, 7th Jul 2004:

OMG, its picard!! Ruuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!

Re:

Postby Pender Native on Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:59 pm

I think your problem might be 1. That you're only interested in appearances - no one likes to think that it is only their exterior that is desirable and 2. You admit that you have low confidence and self esteem. That (at least to me) is VERY unattractive. If you don't like yourself how do you expect others, female or male, to be interested? And I agreee with you about bad attitudes - not attractive at all!
"I have seen flowers come in stony places
And kind things done by men with ugly faces,
And the gold cup won by the worst horse at the races,
So I trust, too."
Pender Native

Re:

Postby benedict on Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:33 pm

try & see how others would look at things & how they'd view yourself. ask yourself questions as a result. draw conclusions. if you don't like what you see try to change those things.

don't blame yourself too much, don't blame others but don't blame your situation either. accept where & who you are. adapt & compromise. think positively wherever possible try & find the most positive angle to look at things.

be happy with yourself. be good to others. be good to yourself.

then i'd think you'd at least be heading in the right direction to attract females be they beautiful on the inside or outwardly.

good luck either way.
benedict

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:21 pm

[s]Unregisted User monkey wrote on 23:02, 7th Jul 2004:
if you want something go for it, dont just be a big gay sissy and write shit like that on the internet.

Be quiet. i have a right to say what i like. if you dont like it and have nothing nice to say keep your mouth shut.

i dont speak this out in real life public anyway because i know itll ring a bad vibe. im not stupid. quit assuming i am. i have a right to make a choice in who i want to date. if you dont like it, thats your problem. DONT put your values over on other people. that only makes you a MORON.

fin

Re:

Postby Nickel on Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:36 am

[s]Cain wrote on 20:03, 7th Jul 2004:
why should (beautiful womem) be looking for anything more or different to, by your definition, non-beautiful women?

perhaps its the logic that beautiful women attract more men and can thus afford to be more selective.

This user may also just be trying to establish the so covetted 'bad attitude'

--
nickel
Nickel

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:03 am

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 15:56, 10th Jul 2004:
[s]Unregisted User monkey wrote on 23:02, 7th Jul 2004:[i]

Be quiet. i have a right to say what i like. if you dont like it and have nothing nice to say keep your mouth shut.[/i]

Can we say hypocrisy people? You ask for advice and then complain when someone says something you don't like. No wonder you ain't getting any.

Sorry to be rude, well not to you am I sorry, but you are an idiot and this is why women are avoiding you regardless of their looks. Any female with half a brain ain't gonna touch you with a barge pole.

i dont speak this out in real life public anyway because i know itll ring a bad vibe. im not stupid. quit assuming i am. i have a right to make a choice in who i want to date. if you dont like it, thats your problem. DONT put your values over on other people. that only makes you a MORON.

fin

It does ring a bad vibe, you have proved time and time again you are stupid, you have a right to choose but again you are an idiot so shame for you but other women also have that choice and so you will end up alone.

Enjoy. fin. Oh and ps, you really are a moron - I would quit while youa re only this far behind because sooner or later people that know you will recognise you and then you really will be a social reject.

Re:

Postby EviLTwiN on Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:40 am

they look for confidence... which you dont have it would seem :-P
EviLTwiN

oh dear, prime example

Postby Jeremiah on Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:22 pm

Jeremiah

Re:

Postby fuckyoudicks on Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:14 pm

what was wrong with the big willy comment - prudes!
fuckyoudicks

Re:

Postby EviLTwiN on Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:22 am

[s]Unregisted User Jeremiah wrote on 18:31, 11th Jul 2004:
http://www.thesinner.net/messageboard-v ... read=10372

lets all be nice, eh?

My comment brutally honest, which is better than millions of people writing fluff and avoiding the point.
It only sounds blunt because I don't have the time to package it up in a nice warm fuzzy friendly post.

And since that sort of behaviour described in the above link is just as common in 'non-intellectuals', if not more so, I find it odd that you could draw from that one line that I was an 'intellectual' trying to make people feel small or whatever...

I'm a normal person, with manners and a low waffle-threshold.
EviLTwiN

Being decent

Postby Guest on Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:54 am

I agree with this last post and what was said in the link to the other thread. Everyone has a right to their opinion, whether it's well- or ill-founded is of little importance. Obviously we're going to accept an opinion that's well-founded more, but the point is we all have a right to one. The person who started this post may or may not be right in what he seeks in a relationship, but that's his choice, and seeing as he openly claimed that he has low self-esteem, something I can relate to, a little bit of respect wouldn't go amiss. It's just common decency to another human being to treat them as you would expect to be treated.

I'm not saying that all the people who replied to the post don't have the right to say what they feel, and they may be right in the essence of what they said - I'm not taking sides - but the end result was hurting the feelings of someone who wanted advice. Surely you seek advice when you need guidance, when you're not sure you're going about it the right way, or to be told that you're (not) doing something wrong. Constructive criticism is much more likely to be accepted, rather than just rejected as "bullying". The person who started this post probably hasn't agreed with anything that has been said and has simply put his defences up because of the attitude with which the replies were written. If things had been said in a kinder fashion, he might have taken the points brought up and thought about them.

I read on the other thread that someone didn't understand why people should be so bothered about what people write/say about them. When you have low self-esteem, the smallest comments have an effect where normally they wouldn't on someone with some confidence. I was bullied verbally and mentally from the age of 9. It sounds minor - name-calling, whispering behind your back, ignoring, excluding you, etc. but it gets to you over time, erodes your confidence in yourself. When you're that age, you just ask "Why?" What's so different about me that I get picked on all the time? Some people feign confidence and manage that way, but some people just never do fit in. No matter what I did, I never fit in, and when I was younger, it only confused me as to why, but when I reached my teens, it became frustrating and depressing to know that people were judging you on nothing of any importance.

When you have years and years of people getting on at you, just wearing you down with snide, insensitive comments, you get paranoid, you get defensive (which shows from the responses from the person who started this post), and you feel that any criticism is difficult to accept. Only time and people including you and accepting you again can really boost your sef-esteem again, and the belief that there are some decent people out there who will like you for who you are. That belief falters somewhat when you read comment after comment like the ones on this thread, and you lose faith in your fellow human beings.

Please think before you speak, if you want to say something negative, say it in the most sensitive way you can, instead of openly attacking someone's opinion, even if you completely disagree with it. By bullying, you are only succeeding in making a vulnerable person even more vulnerable and hurt. How would you feel if you were them? By making these comments, the only satisfaction you could possibly get is similar to that of attacking an unarmed person while he has both arms tied behind his back.

[s]EviLTwiN wrote on 09:22, 17th Jul 2004:
[s]Unregisted User Jeremiah wrote on 18:31, 11th Jul 2004:[i]
http://www.thesinner.net/messageboard-v ... read=10372

lets all be nice, eh?

And since that sort of behaviour described in the above link is just as common in 'non-intellectuals', if not more so, I find it odd that you could draw from that one line that I was an 'intellectual' trying to make people feel small or whatever...

I'm a normal person, with manners and a low waffle-threshold.
[/i]

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:57 am

Nope sorry but that person was rude, insulting and nasty. Low self esteem is a poor excuse for doing all of the above.

No one said what they did because of his low self esteem, only because of his caveman attitude to women. And frankly if you are going to have an attitude like that in todays society, especially in a university town then people will have no respect for you what so ever.

This is an advice board and the advice was correct. With an attitude like that he will never find anyone.

As evil twin said it's better to be honest than fluffy, especially when the truth is so obvious.

Low self esteem is a problem, not an excuse. An it is not the responsibility of those who don't know you to give you fluffy advice. To turn on them in insults, swearing and general rudeness isn't on - regardless of where you self esteem is that. It is just rude and frankly, just being a git.

Next

Return to Advice Please!