Home

TheSinner.net

am i being stupid?

If you're panicking about anything, ask your question here and someone will be happy to help. For more serious issues you'd rather discuss in confidence, visit Student Support Services.

am i being stupid?

Postby Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:27 pm

Last night i went out and pulled a stripper. shes 29 with a 4 yr old kid.im going to see her again. she knows ive got fuck all cash (so she cant be after that) - i fancy her like mad, she isnt thick either. but shes 8 years older and has a kid. am i crazy? what should i do?

Re:

Postby this will appear with your posting. on Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:57 pm

if you like her and she likes you i see no problem. if you can handle a child (no reason you shouldnt be able to) go for it.

perhaps a tad dodgey but im a cynic
this will appear with your posting.

Re:

Postby Me on Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:57 pm

my friend, think about your future before you continue with this. good luck
Me

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:58 pm

yes you are. do nothing.

Nothing wrong with a bit of fun!

Postby christian_harris on Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:39 pm

But mind you don't get too involved!!!
christian_harris

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:31 pm

am i being stupid?

Why yes, yes you are.

I'm gonna assume this is a joke post tho cos no one coud be that stupid!

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:35 pm

Saw her on tuesday night. Found out she had a 4 year old cat not 4 year old kid, that was a relief.

Went ok - she wasnt as easy as her profession might have indicated - bit of a pain in the ass. Seeing her again though so thats alright.

Re:

Postby Al on Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:40 pm

Why should a stripper be any "easier" than anyone else? Prat.

[hr]Life is too important to be taken seriously.
Al

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:21 am

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 18:34, 5th Aug 2004:
Went ok - she wasnt as easy as her profession might have indicated - bit of a pain in the ass.

*waves at mod/admin* c'mon guys that's really not cool to be shown :( There's no need for that on a uni site, it is completely disrespectful if it is true to that woman and if not then it is to all women regardless of what they choose to work as :'( In any event the guy is a jerk, so please can you get rid of it?

Re:

Postby goran viscninjrt324 on Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:21 am

And you were worried about her using you for money... idiot.
goran viscninjrt324

Re:

Postby Mod on Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:24 am

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 19:16, 5th Aug 2004:
[s]Unregisted User wrote on 18:34, 5th Aug 2004:[i]
Went ok - she wasnt as easy as her profession might have indicated - bit of a pain in the ass.

*waves at mod/admin* c'mon guys that's really not cool to be shown :( There's no need for that on a uni site, it is completely disrespectful if it is true to that woman and if not then it is to all women regardless of what they choose to work as :'( In any event the guy is a jerk, so please can you get rid of it?
[/i]

However wrong it was of him to post that I can't remove it without the usual "OMG CENS0RSHIP THIS IS SOEM KEIND OF DICTETORSHIP!!111//??" posts appearing.

Apologies if his comment offends you but as it stands it's just his opinion and it can't be deleted.
Mod

Re: am i being stupid?

Postby Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:27 am

I started seeing her again after university. Have a little boy now and married her last year.

Maybe I was a bit prejudiced at the time. She and my son are happy so I don't care what anyone else thinks, prejudiced or not.

Re: am i being stupid?

Postby Lilith on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Awww. That's really sweet. It's nice to hear that things work out sometimes. Good on you mate. :D
Lilith

Return to Advice Please!