Home

TheSinner.net

Double room available for 2013/2014

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Double room available for 2013/2014

Postby elegant57 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:24 am

There is a room available in a 2 story house on Lamond Drive. The room is spacious. It has a double bed, a large wardrobe, chest of drawers, a large desk with chair, desk lamp and a separate comfy armchair all new from IKEA. The house has front and back gardens, drive way and parking space. There are 2 bus stops (on 2 different routes) nearby; and Aldi is just a few minutes walk. The kitchen is new and has dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. There are separate living room and dining room with new furniture. If you have too much stuff, there is plenty of space for storage as well. The house has been recently refurbished. It has telephone line, Internet, double glazing throughout and gas central heating. It must be seen.

Females can be considered ONLY. The rent is 450 pounds per month plus utilities and Internet. The room is available from 5th September until 31st May 2014. I am mature, accommodating, laid back, easy going and easy to share with. You won’t regret sharing with me; I promise! :)

Photos can be provided on request. If you're interested please email me on dr.pepper645@live.co.uk
elegant57

Return to Accommodation