Home

TheSinner.net

best option for postgraduate accomodation?

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

best option for postgraduate accomodation?

Postby Chrisbe on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi there,

Does anyone have any good advice on what my best option for postgraduate accomodation would be? I've been considering David Russell appartments, but I've heard they're quite small and far away, so was wondering if there was anything better out there.

Thank you! :D
Chrisbe

Re: best option for postgraduate accomodation?

Postby nutmeg952 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Hey,

If you want to be in town, there are likely to be loads of people needing a flatmate, or rooms to fill. If you keep checking this message board, or post specifically what you're looking for, the odds are people will reply or you'll find what you need.

If you want a university-managed flat, you can send in an application to the university. Applications are on the uni website (I believe), and they're accepting applications in like the 2nd week of Feb this year or so.

But personally, I know that what I'm trying to do is rent a 2 bedroom flat of my own and fill it with a 4th year or post-grad.

Hope that helps! Xxx
nutmeg952

Re: best option for postgraduate accomodation?

Postby EllecM on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 pm

We are four girls who live in a four-bedroom flat at 7 South Street. We are looking to rent 3, possibly 4 of the rooms from 1st June to the 31st August - we're hoping that everyone will be postgrads so it would be very quiet. The rent is £400 per month plus bills. If you're interested, please email me on em447@st-andrews.ac.uk
EllecM

Return to Accommodation