Home

TheSinner.net

summer let in idyllic setting

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

summer let in idyllic setting

Postby ballinluig93a on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:43 pm

We have a 3 bed cottage located in an idyllic setting just 10 minutes from St Andrews available from May - Aug if anyone is looking for accomodation during the summer. More details on request.
ballinluig93a

Re: summer let in idyllic setting

Postby microarif on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:49 pm

I'm looking for summer accommodation. please give me a call on 07726886415....Arif
microarif

Postby guest on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:30 pm

hi im looking for summer accommodation and would love more details, please email ejh48@st-andrews.ac.uk, thanks.

Postby qingyinwuxuan on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:57 pm

hi, this is may, I am chinese girl looking for summer accomdation. If possible, please email yz525@st-andrews.ac.uk. thank you.
qingyinwuxuan

Postby negs on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Hi, I'm looking for a room for the summer. Could you email me details at negs
negs

Postby rmgg on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi, my husband and I might be interested in your accommodations. Please email me with details. rebekah.m.devine@gmail.com

Thanks,
Rebekah
rmgg

Postby Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:48 am

Hello Negs,

You need to give me an email address or phone number so that I can provide more details on the cottage, find out what months you'd be looking to rent.

Postby ballinluig93a on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Could you supply an email address so that I can send you details on the cottage. What months would you be looking for in the summer?
ballinluig93a

Postby negs on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Guest wrote:Hello Negs,

You need to give me an email address or phone number so that I can provide more details on the cottage, find out what months you'd be looking to rent.

my email is negs@st-andrews.acuk

negs

Postby penelope255 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Hi, I'm looking for a room during summer. Please email me at pl255@st-andrews.ac.uk if the room is still available.
penelope255

Postby mitsusite on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Hello, are you still looking for tenants for the cottage for the summer? If so, could you possibly send the details to tm326 at st-andrews.ac.uk?

Thank you!
mitsusite

Return to Accommodation