Home

TheSinner.net

Room Avaliable from September 2011

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Room Avaliable from September 2011

Postby StAHP on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 am

Hi there! One of the guys in our 5 person Hope Street flat has found alternative accommodation, and therefore we (myself––a female 3rd year––and 3 other 3rd year boys) are looking for a fifth housemate. Flat is very spacious, all rooms are en-suite. Large kitchen/dining area, fitted with dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, 2 refrigerators, large TV etc etc. All over, an excellent living space. The boys are all quite chill, one's in geography, one does economics, and the third's in psych. The contract is 10 months, starting 1 Sept. Preferably, we'd love to interview people in person in September, however, we understand that would be difficult (Skype could be an alternative). Please do not hesitate to e-mail bac9 if you've any questions!
StAHP

Re: Room Avaliable from September 2011

Postby Isi on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Hi there!

I am a 21-year-old physics student from Austria and will be doing postgraduate studies on philosophy from Sept onwards. I am looking for a place to stay and would be very interested in learning more about you and your room:)

Is it still available? Are there any pictures you could send to me?

Hope to hear from you soon! Pls contact me via irisbayer@gmx.at

Iris
Isi

Postby 11swhitney on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Hi,
Is this room still available? Please email me at sw69@st-andrews.ac.uk if it is!
Thank you!
11swhitney

Postby aayush on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 am

Hi, I am first year undergrad, interested in renting the available room. please contact me at ad95@st-andrews.ac.uk
Thanks
aayush

Postby khamul on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:18 am

Hello. If the room is still available, please, contact me - I am desperately in need of one :)
I am first year undergrad, will be studying comparative literature and films from this year onwards. I will be going to St Andrews on September 18th of 19th.

kb48@st-andrews.ac.uk
kasparas.budrys2342@gmail.com

Thank you.
khamul

Postby ar86 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Hi!
I'm from Greece and will be doing post studies in Datamining.
Is the room still available?? I'm planning to move to St Andrews on the 13th Sept.
Please contact me at areti.boul@gmail.com :)
Thanks!
Areti
ar86

Postby Guest on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:04 am

ar86 wrote:Hi!
I'm from Greece and will be starting with my postgraduate studies in Datamining.
Is the room still available?? I'm planning to move to St Andrews on the 13th Sept.
Please contact me at areti.boul@gmail.com :)
Thanks!
Areti

Postby bac9 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Hi everyone, I am so sorry I just found out the position has been filled. I wish you all the very best in finding a place and will post if I hear of anything that's available. Good luck!
bac9

Return to Accommodation