Home

TheSinner.net

Flatmate wanted for next year

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Flatmate wanted for next year

Postby urtem on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:41 am

Hi,

I'm a female first year student looking for one or two other people to share a flat with for next year. Would love to meet soon so we can get to know each other a bit before scrambling for flats in January.

I'm very friendly and easy to get along with, but somewhat reserved. My own room can sometimes be a mess, but I like to keep the kitchen/bathrooms very clean and will definitely clean up after myself. I'm not one for big parties or going out all the time, but like to kick back with some beers and a movie or a relaxed night at a pub with a few people. Studying International Relations.

My interests include politics, history, philosophy, mythology, and music. I like to read and learn, but I also like to procrastinate and laze around in bed. I would really love to have a cat, so someone who likes or doesn't mind cats would be great!

Let me know if you're interested and we can chat/meet up for coffee or something!
urtem

Re: Flatmate wanted for next year

Postby Guest on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi there-

I'm also looking to go flat-hunting! Send me an email: dmz@

Postby aeb63 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi!

I'm also looking for one or two potential roommates next year. I'd prefer to live inside the city walls (what can I say? I love this town?).

I'm a studious second year, a bit messy in my own room but like a clean house, love watching films when I have free time, etc.

You can reach me at aeb63.

cheers!
aeb63

Postby acd4 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Hi, I'm also a female first year looking for flatmates for next year. Email me at acd4@.

Thanks,
Amanda
acd4

Postby hannahd on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:35 pm

I'm a second year studying Astrophysics looking for a cheapish central place for next year (having lived on the complete outskirts this year!) I love to cook, watch movies and am generally relaxed and easy going. Love to travel and stargaze and I work at Bibi's Cafe too!

If you'd like to meet up that'd be cool, my email is hsd6
Hannah :)
hannahd

Return to Accommodation