Home

TheSinner.net

AVAILABLE : Double Room in Flat For 2012-13

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

AVAILABLE : Double Room in Flat For 2012-13

Postby usp3989 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:28 am

I'm looking for someone mature and quiet to share a well furnished and fully equipped 2 bedroom garden flat in a good location in St Andrews.

The place is relatively large, light, well kept, with a private garden front and rear. It has two well furnished double bedrooms, a spacious living room and a well equipped kitchen.

The rent is 375 pounds a month each, plus council tax and shared utilities on top.

It's an abnormally pleasant and habitable flat for St Andrews, on Lamond Drive, near supermarkets, town and East Sands beach.

Ideally I'm looking for a post doc/ professional/ PhD student to share a productive and tranquil home, but I'll also consider a mature undergrad.

A female flat mate is preferred, although a quiet and mature male is also fine.

I'm male, a mature adult, civilized, sociable and domesticated. I'm an arts professional and not the landlord.

I have more information and photos of the apartment available if you're not currently in St Andrews to view it. Just send me an email.

Contact kitmarlowe301@yahoo.com.
usp3989

Return to Accommodation