Home

TheSinner.net

WANTED: Flat Mate 2012 - 2013

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

WANTED: Flat Mate 2012 - 2013

Postby Eean on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Hi,

The house:

this is for one room in a 1st floor flat in Guardbridge, the room currently has a single bed in it. The house has a nice kitchen and living room and good neighbours. The rent would be 325 pcm, bills included (except for excess phone and internet usage).

The location:

Ok the house is not in st Andrews, but it is a quck bus ride away (aprox 7-10 mins) or a short cycle (aprox 20-25min or once you get used to it you can get down to 15mins and there is a cycle path the whole way into town ). We have a fish and chips take away and a local shop which sells prize winning eggs for a pound for 6!!

Me:

I am a male phd physics student (its not as bad as it sounds), I am clean and tidy (well reasonably, in that I will always do the washing up and take the trash out but will forget to hoover), I am relaxed, sociable and easy to get along with. I like to cook, I like good whiskeys and since buying my new bike, I also enjoy cycling, and I am looking for someone who is also reasonably clean, tidy and relaxed.

If you are interested:

Contact me on iasl@st-andrews.ac.uk, and let me know a bit about yourself, and if you would like to see some pictures of the house, etc.
Eean

Return to Accommodation