Home

TheSinner.net

PhD Student Looking for a Housemate

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

PhD Student Looking for a Housemate

Postby histoiresducinema on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:30 am

Hi,

(See latest reply to this post!)

I am starting my PhD and am looking for a double room in a flat/house, to share with one or two other people – preferably postgraduates.

I am clean, tidy, quiet, and easy-going, yet very serious about my work.

I enjoy films, music, art, and cooking.

Please do get in touch if you are interested either by PM here, or by email to psp5.

Thank you very much in advance for your interest.
Last edited by histoiresducinema on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
histoiresducinema

Re: PhD Looking for a Room

Postby vivid on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Hi there,

I have a double room spare in a 2 person flat in Auld Burn Park.

It's a recently renovated flat in Auld Burn Park, so it's only a couple minutes walk into the centre of town. The rent is £300 P.C.M for 1 year starting in September. The kitchen is kitted out with a washing machine, a microwave and a new fridge/freezer.

I myself am a postgraduate student of Finance.I enjoy reading, so don't have to worry about me being a noisy flatmate.

Let me know if you would like to see the flat/are interested; I could give you a viewing at the weekend if you wished.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Contact me either by email, xy6@st-andrews.ac.uk, or 234379160@qq.com

Cheers,

vivid
vivid

Re: PhD Student (Still) Looking for a Room

Postby histoiresducinema on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:49 am

I have now taken one of the rooms offered in the ad "House for rent in St Andrews from October 2012.", posted by jmcd, and am now looking for a flatmate to take up the other room.

I would prefer a postgraduate but would also consider serious undergraduates as well.

Please do get in touch with jmcd ( via email: jjm5@st-andrews.ac.uk, or phone: 07941 507531) if you would like to view the house. And please do get in touch with me (my contact details are in my initial post) if you think you are interested in the other room, as it would be best to have a chat with the person who would be your flatmate as well, I think. I will be away from St Andrews for some days, but we can arrange to Skype or can communicate via email.

Thank you.
histoiresducinema

Return to Accommodation