Home

TheSinner.net

Cheap Room Great House

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Cheap Room Great House

Postby Moonpuppy on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:23 am

One room available in a large but warm, stone town house in the pretty fishing village of Cellardyke/Anstruther, 9 miles from St Andrews. The village is very picturesque and offers a variety of lovely pubs and restaurants as well as sporting and leisure facilities. It is also in the middle of the beautiful Fife Coastal Route.

The property is tastefully decorated, has a modern fully equiped dining-kitchen (washer/dryer, dishwasher, coffee machine, etc etc), a modern bathroom with rain shower and huge bath, a second w.c, a large lounge with open fire, nice furniture, large plasma HD TV and HD Sky & Sky-Movies, a patio and garden with bbq and dining furniture. There is wooden flooring throughout and a fast wifi connection. It is close to local amenities such as the seafront, restaurants, bakery, shops, pubs, tennis courts, gym & swimming pool, the Fife coastal route, fields etc, and the bus stop is a few metres away from the front door (here you can get a bus to StAs or to Edinburgh).

The room is nicely painted, double with a double bed, large desk + computer chair, easy chair, chest of drawers, fitted wardrobe, modern table lamps, shelves, double radiator etc..

Rent is £350/month and this includes bills (gas, electricity and unlimited broadband) + maybe a cleaning lady once/twice per week (if I can find an affordable one!).

You'd be sharing with 2 young proffesionals, and 1 postgrad (2 male, 1 female). Students or professionals welcome.

I can email photos, or you are welcome to visit. Email me on tsunadeli@gmail.com
Moonpuppy

Return to Accommodation