Home

TheSinner.net

2 bedroom flat wanted for 2013/2014

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

2 bedroom flat wanted for 2013/2014

Postby Dewii on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm

My friend and I are looking for a flat for the next academic session 2013/2014, I would be grateful if anyone knows of any 2 bedroom flats in St Andrews that will be available for us.

We are both girls going into our third year and we are both looking for a place to stay together because unfortunately both our landlords are selling the flats we both live in at the moment... I know just our luck :(. But we are both nice friendly people who are just looking for a place to live.

We are looking to possibly find a two bedroom flat hopefully somewhere in town cause living outside town can be a hell of a walk to north haugh especially during winter :p. Price wise we are looking for something possibly around 500 bills not included.

Please contact me on princesso_143@hotmail.com or on here if you know about any flat that is or will be available from september or around that time

Peace and love
Dew
Dewii

Return to Accommodation