Home

TheSinner.net

Wanted: Flatmate for a flat in Cupar 2013/2014

Looking for flatmates or accommodation? Post here! Please start your subject "Wanted" or "Available", and keep us updated if your circumstances change.

Wanted: Flatmate for a flat in Cupar 2013/2014

Postby uk4 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:51 am

Hi all,

I'm currently looking through properties in Cupar for the next academic year. I found loads of really nice 2 bedroom places for around 450+bills (so ~225 for a person). I was wondering whether there's anyone else who isn't afraid of commuting; 12 week bus pass is 180 pounds, so 60 a month (it covers a big area of Fife so if you were travelling to Edinburgh/Dundee/Glasgow, you'd only have to pay a few quid); buses Cupar-St-Andrews-Cupar run from around 6am to 11pm.

I am female and will be 22 by next academic year, fourth year Art History student. I am tidy and consider myself easy going. You can be in any year of study and any course, I really don't have any preferences. I am, however, looking for another girl.

I haven't called to any of the landlords/agencies just yet as I want to be sure that there will be a second person with me but would start doing the calls as soon as I find someone.

Accommodation+bills+bus pass for the full academic year would be around 2,700-2,800 pounds. Well, definetly under 3,000 so a very good price.

Email me: uk4 or give me a call/text 07592346870

Ugnė
uk4

Return to Accommodation